Wiki Posts
Search

check in with mobile dl.com

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2010, 5:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DM , MM ,Natl-Exec Elite,HH diamond,SPG gold
check in with mobile dl.com

Can someone tell me if there is some way to check in on your phone using the check in email link when you get the reminder to check in. Every time i attempt to check in using this link i am required to enter my FF#, password and name even though the link recognizes me. I then get redirected to another link that requires me to enter the same info again. Very frustrating and usually very slow to respond as well.
I assume this is just part of the DL enhancement updates that we can expect to see sometime in 2020, but perhaps I'm a cynic.
Old Jun 2, 2010, 6:16 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
works on my phone..i did it last trip
Old Jun 2, 2010, 6:32 pm

Programs: DL-DM, PC-PM
On my BB, I just go to LOGIN and then pick "Itineraries & Check-In". Works every time and you can even change seats. Still haven't figured out how to print that boarding pass tho
Old Jun 2, 2010, 10:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DM , MM ,Natl-Exec Elite,HH diamond,SPG gold
must be a DL conspiracy against former NW FF's!! My BB no go, just tried it again, need at least 2 logins.

Originally Posted by USAF_Pride
On my BB, I just go to LOGIN and then pick "Itineraries & Check-In". Works every time and you can even change seats. Still haven't figured out how to print that boarding pass tho
Old Jun 3, 2010, 12:58 am

I've had similar problems on my BB.

CV
Old Jun 3, 2010, 12:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
I had no problem checking in from my "archaic" flip phone on Monday for my PDX-MSP-LHR flights. Sometimes the browser does not like the security certificates with mobile.delta.com...but I tell it to go to the site anyway; maybe your phone was having similiar problems.
Old Jun 3, 2010, 7:33 pm

Programs: DL Million Miler, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Singapore Airlines Gold and a bunch of others
Has never worked for me and I am a PMDL FF.
Old Jun 3, 2010, 11:41 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt D
Works on my google htc phone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.