Search

carnival - on board costs

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2002, 7:02 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
carnival - on board costs

i have a group (family) of about 40 going on a carnival cruise. 3 nite to nassau. i expect that sodas, bottled water , perhaps everything other than coffee or tea is extra.

would like some info from people who have been on them. thanks
Old Mar 16, 2002, 8:42 am
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Iced tea, coffee, tea, and I think juices are included, sodas and the rest including bottled water cost extra.

You may be able to buy a "soda card" for the trip that will allow you all the soda you want, you have to weigh how much you normally would drink and the cost of the card. I usually just buy a bottle in port and bring it back on the ship with me.

Many people bring some powder like Crystal light with them and mix their own drinks for the kids so they don't have to buy them.
Old Mar 16, 2002, 4:00 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
cordelli- thanks. i'm still negotiating the deal (i'm hosting) but need to get it done when i get back in 2 weeks. we will talk about on board credit plus. anyone have any items that i should bring up? going to the airport, thanks.
Old Mar 16, 2002, 4:49 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
I believe the standard is one free cabin for every eight booked, so you should ask about that, and ask for some private get together for your group at some point.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.