Wiki Posts
Search

Car rental vs. Uber on Corfu and Lefkada, Greece

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2017, 6:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mileage Plus
Car rental vs. Uber on Corfu and Lefkada, Greece

On a cruise that will stop in Corfu and Lefkada, small Greek island where disembarkation and embarkation are on the East side and the best beaches on the West side. Is it easy to get Ubers on these islands? If we rent a car, is parking reasonable with a little patience? Thanks.
Old Jun 4, 2017, 9:24 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
Personally I'm not aware of Uber on Corfu, might be might not. I know Uber had trouble getting going in Athens and they may have gotten that straightened out. Anyhow, been to Corfu probably four and five times in the last five years and found getting around by taxi is probably the best. Personally I'd hesitate to rent a car partially because of the hassle, partially because not being familiar with the narrow roads, and partially because parking in Corfu is problematic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.