Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Cruises
Reload this Page >

What would make CruiseSheet even better?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What would make CruiseSheet even better?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2016, 7:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA
Smile What would make CruiseSheet even better?

Hey folks-- a couple years ago I made a site called CruiseSheet.com. I posted it here asking for feedback and got a ton of great advice, most of which I've implemented by now.

Anything else you'd like to see to make it more useful? I'm one of very few cruise sites that has access to full cruise data, so I'm able to present it in ways that most sites aren't. I'm also the only one that let's you search by taxed cost per day (which is the whole reason I built it).

Any feedback would really be appreciated!
Old Sep 20, 2016, 11:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

search for availability of certain accommodations?

Originally Posted by cornrow
I'm one of very few cruise sites that has access to full cruise data, so I'm able to present it in ways that most sites aren't.
add search options, could make your site really unique

add more cruiselines? or cant get same data?
Old Sep 22, 2016, 7:02 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
Personally I found your site confusing and hard to use. Secondly you only list mainstream mass market cruise lines so you lost my interest right there. Third is that even if you say pick a departure port.....an awkward aspect of your search.....you get this long rambling list of cruises. Fine but they're not in chronological order. You start with 2016, then jump to 2017, then back to 2016, then forward to 2018, and on and on. Honestly can't recommend your site.
Old Feb 28, 2017, 4:55 pm

Programs: HH LifeTime Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt, AA, Delta
Great site - I found the historical fare information especially helpful. Very fast and easy to pull up the cruise I wanted to examine without a lot of unnecessary blanks to fill in.
Old Apr 23, 2017, 8:11 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HHonors Diamond
As others have said, you lost my interest when you did not cover the higher end ships like SeaDream and WindStar.
Old Apr 30, 2017, 7:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
Originally Posted by deant
As others have said, you lost my interest when you did not cover the higher end ships like SeaDream and WindStar.
Yep, ditto. I'm not interested in mass market lines.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.