Search

New York Cruise Terminal and ? AP

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2016, 11:11 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AS, UA, HY, Hil, Merr
New York Cruise Terminal and ? AP

Looking to book cruise Quebec City to NY on Holland.

Before doing so I would like to check out some flights and some options with -points versus pay. Also some pre-cruise sightseeing

Do cruise lines actually fly passengers into QC? or do they bus them from somewhere else? We will likely try to do some pre-cruise site seeing first.
Maybe fly into Toronto (take a tour to N. Falls) then rent a car and drive to
Quebec City over several days (perhaps 10). Flying to YQB from SAN seems to be long, inconvenient and involve a "small" plane at the end.

Do not know what AP to look at for coming home, as have know idea of where the ship docks, and the most common AP to fly home out of. We
plan to fly home the same day the ship docks. Hopefully, this is a no
brainer for past cruisers into NY, and alumni of this common cruise as I
don't want to ask an agent questions before booking negotiations begin.

Thank you.
Old Apr 5, 2016, 4:47 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AS, UA, HY, Hil, Merr
With over 160 views and no replies, I decided to call and put a hold on a cabin. With that hold, I asked for transport from and to the ship. As the
cruise leaves from Quebec City, the airport transport is indeed from there.

I am posting the information because of the interest. The cruise line in question is Holland America.

As for New York, the ships transportation to the airport from the ship (paid, $109 each total for both legs) goes to your choice of LGA, JFK, or EWR.
Old Apr 29, 2016, 2:37 pm

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
$109 is a crazy price to pay for that transport in NYC, especially if there's 2 of you or more.
Old Apr 29, 2016, 7:53 pm

I can't speak for Quebec City, however, from the NYC port, your best best is to catch a taxi. Fares to any of the airports should be well under $100.00 including, tax, toll and tip for up to 4 people. EWR is the least expensive fare from the midtown port.
Old Apr 30, 2016, 7:16 pm

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Avis PC, National EE, Seabourn DE
Dial 7 for ground transport NYC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.