Wiki Posts
Search

Harmony of the Seas

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2016, 9:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by wantan
And how does the cruise line enforce sharing ?
If you order the Ultimate Beverage Package, everyone else booked in your cabin will also have to order it (minors excluded, but I think they have to have at least a soda package). Cruiselines don't have to worry about sharing, and they make a ton of profit on people who don't fully take advantage.
Old Apr 12, 2016, 9:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Accor Gold, OW Emerald, SIXT Diamond
Originally Posted by pseudoswede
If you order the Ultimate Beverage Package, everyone else booked in your cabin will also have to order it (minors excluded, but I think they have to have at least a soda package). Cruiselines don't have to worry about sharing, and they make a ton of profit on people who don't fully take advantage.
thanks, this makes sense.

On toiletries, what does RC provide for Balcony rooms ? Is there soap,shampoo,toothbrush/paste ? And it is replenished ?

Also I noticed RC does not have self-service laundry rooms unlike Princess. I couldn't find details on charges for laundry, how much should I expect to pay?
Old Apr 13, 2016, 5:16 am

Programs: AA GLD (1MM), DL GLD, Marriott Plat, RCL D+, X Elite
Royal Caribbean no longer requires everyone in the stateroom to order the package. Carnival still does. Don't know about NCL.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 6:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA
Toiletries provided will be soap, and a shampoo/body wash dispenser in the shower

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.