Search

New Tool for Finding Cheap Cruises

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2013, 8:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA
New Tool for Finding Cheap Cruises

Hey guys,

Since Cruise Hot Sheet went down, I built a replacement at Cruisesheet.com. It's a bit more flexible and has a better selection.

Feedback greatly appreciated! I'll be adding some more custom search stuff soon.
Old Oct 13, 2013, 9:16 am

Wirelessly posted (Ipod: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 6_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10A403 Safari/8536.25)

Very useful! Sorting would be helpful too
Old Oct 16, 2013, 9:33 pm

Originally Posted by hamburglar
Wirelessly posted (Ipod: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 6_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10A403 Safari/8536.25)

Very useful! Sorting would be helpful too
Agreed. Sorting would be very useful. Also selecting by specific cruise lines, but sorting would allow you to get the same info.
Old Oct 17, 2013, 7:15 am
Original Member

Programs: AA-EXP (15yrs) 3+MM , exDLPlt, exCOPlt, Cruiseaholic (250+)
Originally Posted by cornrow
Hey guys,

Since Cruise Hot Sheet went down, I built a replacement at Cruisesheet.com. It's a bit more flexible and has a better selection.

Feedback greatly appreciated! I'll be adding some more custom search stuff soon.
Already in my "favorites" - thanks for doing this........
Old Oct 17, 2013, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by cornrow
Hey guys,

This is awesome! I was super sad to see cruisehotsheet disappear -- great to have a replacement.

Selfishly, I'd love to see a sort for solo deals - but I'm not sure if the data for that is easily available.
Old Oct 26, 2013, 11:31 am
Original Member

Programs: AA PLT, ICH Plat
What about an option to include taxes and port charges?

Very often you find a cheap cruise but then adding in the taxes makes the price too high.

Usually double a 4 day cruise and it takes more time to select a cruise to find total price.
Old Oct 26, 2013, 5:22 pm

Programs: DL Gold, DL MM 8/22/16!
Originally Posted by WanderLuster
This is awesome! I was super sad to see cruisehotsheet disappear -- great to have a replacement.

Selfishly, I'd love to see a sort for solo deals - but I'm not sure if the data for that is easily available.
+++++

I'll second this request. If the "single supplement" is available, that would be sufficient to show the solo deals.

Romelle
Old Oct 29, 2013, 2:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA
Thanks for all the feedback-- some replies:

Sorting is now available, as are searching by region/port, cool graphs, and a couple other things.

I would like to do single supplement + taxes/fees, but getting that data is much more difficult. I hope to do this eventually.

Please keep the feedback coming-- sorry for the late reply on this.
Old Nov 23, 2013, 2:47 pm

Cruise Deals

Is there any chance that a separate section could be devoted to small or smaller ships. They tend to be much more expensive per day, so any reduction in price would be great to know.
Old Nov 25, 2013, 2:32 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for this tool.
Old Nov 26, 2013, 11:14 am

this is fantastic! thank you!
Old Oct 2, 2014, 5:01 pm

Any chance you can have the cost per day include the tax?
Old Oct 4, 2014, 11:54 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
Does the site do multiple searches for the same itinerary across various local versions of the same cruise operator?

Just looking at RC for instance, you will get veeeery different prices depending on which country site you use to make the booking.
Old Nov 15, 2014, 3:32 pm

This looks like a great tool.
Thanks OP!
Old Dec 11, 2014, 3:33 pm

Thanks OP!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.