Pre Cruise Hotel in MIA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pre Cruise Hotel in MIA

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2012, 9:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Explorer, Marriott Titanium, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, Avis Plus, Hertz PC
Pre Cruise Hotel in MIA

looking for a hotel rec for my kids to arrive the night before their cruise out of Miami.

Thanks
Old Nov 6, 2012, 10:27 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
cheap?, short ride to ship?

what does the cruise line charge for xfers & hotel?...i would do this if cost is close...
Old Nov 6, 2012, 10:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Explorer, Marriott Titanium, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, Avis Plus, Hertz PC
I am looking for ease. Doesn’t have to be cheap but I don’t want the Ritz. My daughter is not a brainiac and neither is my son in law. I am trying to make sure they make the cruise. They booked some cruise from a radio station and I was getting them the flights and thought I should bring them in the night before into MIA.
They will probably hit the hotel at 10 pm. So all they will get is the morning before embarking.

Thanks!!
Old Nov 6, 2012, 11:47 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
i googled miami cruise port hotels....

one response i looked at had a map showing a bunch near the port....

i fon't do links, but it shouldn't take long to look...
Old Nov 6, 2012, 12:40 pm
Original Poster

Thank You
Old Nov 6, 2012, 3:33 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
When are they getting in? Last time we went out of that area we stayed at a hotel on South Beach for the overnight and had a blast. Good food, great partying, etc. It was nice to have breakfast right across from the beach, take stroll before heading out, etc.

We stayed at the Pelican Hotel, www.pelicanhotel.com

If it's just a place to crash before heading out the next morning, there's tons of them.
Old Dec 7, 2012, 6:49 am

Programs: AC
Stay somewhere near the airport...if you have lots of time, take a shuttle to dolphin mall or other...
Old Mar 9, 2013, 8:35 pm

Programs: AA 1mil SPG Gold and a variety of others
I have often used priceline.com to get a cheap-ish 4* hotel in Miami. A taxi ride to the dock is usually $10-$15.
Old Mar 10, 2013, 8:48 am

Programs: AA GLD (1MM), DL GLD, Marriott Plat, RCL D+, X Elite
I like the JW Marriott Miami. It's a Cat 5 hotel (or at least it has been), so you can use your annual 1-5 cert if you have the Marriott Premier Card. Cab ride not much more than 10 bucks to the pier.... Better yet, you can walk to Truluck's for dinner.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.