Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Cruises
Reload this Page >

Anyone has experience with American Discount Cruises & Travel?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2011, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT 1MM, Starwood Preferred, Hilton Gold VIP

Looking at booking a Costa Cruise, and they have fares basically 40% lower than all the others... anyone has heard or used this company? Thanks!
Old Jan 14, 2011, 11:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by BlassSJU
Looking at booking a Costa Cruise, and they have fares basically 40% lower than all the others... anyone has heard or used this company? Thanks!
Yes, Dina at ext 12 is our extended family reunion cruise agent. We had five large reunion type cruises and three personal trips with her and she was great.

Very attentive, detail orient and knows what she is talking about. One reunion sailing out of NYC we found shipboard credit of $100 per room missing from our account, as we were still in cell range on a Sunday I voicemailed and emailed her from my Blackberry and all the accounts were straightened out with follow up email by Monday breakfast.

We have stayed with her ever since.
Old Jan 24, 2011, 1:08 pm

Programs: DL PM, DL LIFETIME GOLD,Marriott lifetime Platinum, HYATT DIAMOND,HILTON LIFETIME GOLD
Great experience on 28 day South Pacific Cruise Oct 22, 2010 - Nov 19,2010
Agent Frank Mongiell was great 1 866 214 7447 x 20
Have a great cruise
Burt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.