Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CitiMiles Visa from Citibank

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2000, 1:08 pm
Original Poster

CitiMiles Visa from Citibank

Does anyone have the details on this card such as annual fees, use limitations ect?
Old Nov 17, 2000, 11:56 pm

There is an offer for the citibank AAdvantage card with a 10K bonus upon first purchase. $50 annual fee. Is this what you are referring to?

1. Go to www.aolaadvantage.com
2. Click "AOL exclusives" on the left.
3. Click "Financial services"
4. Then click "Citibank"

I only know about this offer because I read it in one of the other topics, but I forget where.

[This message has been edited by Mikey (edited 11-17-2000).]
Old Nov 20, 2000, 7:54 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriot Lifetime Gold
Or, are you talking about the Citibank branded miles product? I'm not sure if they are still marketing this product, but you can call 1-800-Citibank to check it out. My understanding is no annual fee, you get 1 mile for every $20 in spend but you only need to use the # of miles that the flight actually is: i.e. a transcon flught would be approx. 3,000 miles to get a free ticket, rather than the standard 25,000.

Hope this helps.

------------------
I wish I were 1,000 miles away
Old Oct 16, 2007, 7:57 am

I have the old CitiMiles card where a mile equals and actual mile flown and they do charge an annual fee now. This program is no longer available and CitiBank keeps trying to get me to switch to the AAdvantage card, but they are not willing to compensate me for or transfer the CitiMiles I have already earned.
Old Oct 17, 2007, 10:21 am

Originally Posted by StaceyW
I have the old CitiMiles card where a mile equals and actual mile flown and they do charge an annual fee now. This program is no longer available and CitiBank keeps trying to get me to switch to the AAdvantage card, but they are not willing to compensate me for or transfer the CitiMiles I have already earned.
so use them if they wont convert them
sooner or later you will just loose them as im sure they expire sometime
Old Mar 4, 2009, 9:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thumbs down Term Change Effective 3/1/2009

See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other...rm-change.html - terrible term change which makes this card useless

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.