Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Credit Cards management

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2015, 9:46 am

Originally Posted by memphian901
very interesting concept. I'm going to try and go the digital route and create some sort of document that I can maintain in the cloud. Google Sheet maybe.
If you're willing to go the digital route, Evernote or Onenote can be instrumental in keeping a large volume of data organized. You can build a hierarchy that mirrors any physical filing system, along with the ability to add tags and search through PDF's. If you have anniversary dates for each card in separate card 'folders', can can aggregate them with a task manager such as Wunderlist. That's a top level overview of a system I use, but I also live in a high-rise where the space premium requires I digitize most paperwork.
Old Apr 27, 2016, 11:38 am

Programs: IHG Spire Elite; Hyatt Platinum; SPG Preferred+; Club Carlson Gold; SW CP
Smile Free spreadsheet template available

I'm in the same boat as many others here - I have about 25 open credit cards. I created a (snazzy?) spreadsheet to track sign-up bonuses, account open dates, bonus award dates (particularly useful for Chase cards), etc. I don't think I'm supposed to paste in the direct link to the spreadsheet file into this message but feel free to download the spreadsheet from my site linked in my signature below (on my site, click "Resources"). Hope it helps!

Old Jan 15, 2019, 5:09 pm

Has anyone found a better application to manage credit cards? On top of what was discussed here, do any of these applications also manage your card benefits and suggests which cards to close/keep?
Old Jan 15, 2019, 9:09 pm

Originally Posted by ScheisseMeister
Has anyone found a better application to manage credit cards? On top of what was discussed here, do any of these applications also manage your card benefits and suggests which cards to close/keep?
personally I think creating your own spreadsheet is the best way. All of these programs have one issue or another. You load all of your accounts on to them and there will regularly be syncing issues or they don’t support a specific account.

I’ve never found a program that works 100% the way I want.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.