Go Back   > > >
  Wikipost is Locked   Hide Wikipost
Old Nov 7, 16, 5:49 pm   -   Wikipost
FlyerTalk Forums Thread Wiki: Credit card referral offers (post only in this thread, read Wikipost first)
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: philemer
Wiki Link
If you are seeking a referral please do not post in this thread unless there are no offers for the card you need. Instead, click the name of someone worthy who is offering a referral and choose: Send a Private Message

If you wish to offer referrals, please read this entire Wikipost:

Quote:
FlyerTalk is not a marketplace and nothing is to be offered for sale or conditioned on an exchange of money or barter.
Some credit card issuers conduct campaigns in which existing cardholders may earn a bonus by referring new applicants. This is the only thread in the Credit Card Programs forum where referral offers are permitted. Do not offer to refer in replies to other threads.
  1. Post a full description of the offer (card issuer, card nationality, card type, spend requirement, bonus points, annual fee, etc.).
  2. Do not post American Express offers in this thread. See HERE.
  3. Do not post referral application links in any FlyerTalk post. Posts containing such links will be removed.
  4. Do not post your email address or any inducement for others to choose your offer. Discuss the transaction through the PM system.
  5. Do not post the same offer(s) more than once every calendar month. If a new or revised offer becomes available during that month you may post again, but please also click the Alert icon on your earlier post and the moderator will remove it to avoid confusion.

Use this site to see if you are able to offer referrals for cards issued by JP Morgan Chase: https://www.chasereferafriend.com

If you have questions or concerns please click the triangular link in the lower left corner of post #1. Please do not post a reply to the thread.
Print Wikipost

Old Apr 4, 17, 5:09 pm   #61

Programs: Companion Pass
I have referrals for Southwest Plus card and Southwest Premier card with 50,000 miles each. Apply for these two on the same day--with one credit pull, you'll have 100K mile points towards the 110K companion pass and will achieve it soon after you've passed the mandatory spending limits on the cards. Send me a PM for a referral and I will respond with a direct link (immediate) or have you emailed by Chase, the card issuer (takes around a week).

Chase Southwest Plus 50k

50,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards after $2k spend
$69 annual fee
3,000 RR points anniversary bonus

Chase Southwest Premier 50k

50,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards after $2k spend
$99 annual fee
6,000 RR points anniversary bonus

COMPANION PASS

Gross value of the companion pass miles after using "Wanna Get Away" fare rates comes to approximately ~$3,675 to be used among 2 people.

PM ME HERE if you would like to request a referral for one or both cards.
brifake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 17, 5:59 pm   #62

Disney Visa $200 Gift card offer No Annual Fee card

Disney Visa is offering a $200 Disney Gift card after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.

This is for the No Annual Fee Disney Visa Card.

This offer is available by referral only.

Perks include discounts at the Disneystore and select restaurants in the parks, a private meet and greet with characters in Epcot, advanced booking opportunities for Disney Visa holders and other advantages. For full list of perks, see Chase website.

If interested in a referral code, please send me a private message with your first name and email address to receive the link from Chase.
shuttercookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 17, 9:49 pm   #63

Programs: Paying student debt and traveling when i can
US Cards.

Chase Sapphire Preferred:
50,000 points after you spend $4k within 3 months
$95 annual fee (waived yr 1)

Chase Marriott Personal:
80,000 points after you spend $3k within 3 months + 7.5k with AU.
Transfer to SPG

Chase Ink Cash:
30,000 points after you spend $5k within 3 months
no annual fee
5x in "office supplies"
odin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 17, 6:36 pm   #64

Programs: Southwest CP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Right now is the perfect time to get the Southwest Companion Pass
And I'm the perfect person to guide you to it
The standard public Southwest offer is now 40k but my ref links are still 50k

I've helped over a dozen of my friends get the Companion Pass and tons of FlyerTalk members so I have the experience to help you get the Companion Pass and maximize your time with it. Now is the best time to apply for the card to maximize your 2 years. I'll help you to plan your application to make sure you get approved and can help with strategies if you go pending.

If you need either the 50k Southwest Plus or the 50k Southwest Premier just shoot me a PM. I have the links so you won't need to wait for an email from Chase and I can usually respond to PMs within 10mins.

Details of the two cards...

Chase Southwest Plus 50k
  • 50,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards after $2k spend
  • $69 annual fee
  • 3,000 Rapid Rewards at anniversary

Chase Southwest Premier 50k
  • 50,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards after $2k spend
  • $99 annual fee
  • 6,000 Rapid Rewards at anniversary

In addition to the Southwest cards I can also refer you to the Marriott 80k offer, which is great for building up a stockpile of Marriott points to redeem for a Marriott 7-night Travel Package to get you a bunch of airline points + the seven nights.

Disney $200
  • $200 Disney Gift Card after $500 spend in 80,000 Marriott points after $3k spend in 3 months
  • NO annual fee
  • This offer is only available via referrals

Send me a PM if you need any of these. I look forward to helping you!
Willbur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 17, 7:22 pm   #65
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass
Earn the Southwest Companion Pass

I have referrals available for both the Southwest Plus and Southwest Premier Credit cards. Both come with a 50,000 point bonus after meeting the minimum spend. These cards are a goldmine of free travel when used to get the Southwest companion pass. After meeting the minimum spend, you will have 104,000 of the 110,000 points needed to earn it. Click here and I will send you a direct link to apply. I can usually respond in 5 minutes and can also answer any questions you might have.

Right now the public offer is only 40,000 points, but with these referrals you will still get 50,000.

Southwest Premier

* 50,000 points after $2,000 spend
* 6,000 anniversary points.
* $99 annual fee (not waved)
* no foreign transaction fee

Southwest Plus

* 50,000 points after $2,000 spend
* 3,000 anniversary points
* $69 annual fee (not waved)

Earn Cash Back With These Cards

If the companion pass is not your thing and you just want some cash back, these are excellent no fee cards. You can also transfer the points to premium Chase cards like the CSR & CSP which will allow transfers to travel partners.

Freedom Unlimited

* $150 (15,000 points) after meeting $500 spend
* $25 (2,500 points) after adding an authorized user
* No annual fee
* Earn 1.5 Points per dollar spent
* 0% financing for 15 months

Chase Freedom

* $150 (15,000 points) after meeting $500 spend
* $25 (2,500 points) after adding an authorized user
* No annual fee
* 5x points in bonus categories
* 0% financing for 15 months

If you are interested in any of these cards Click here and I will send you a link ASAP.

Thanks
Critterlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 17, 10:58 pm   #66

Programs: Southwest, SPG, IHG
I have referrals for Southwest Plus card with 50,000 miles (they are direct twitter links - no e-mail/name needed). This is one of the cards you'll want to get if you're going for the Companion Pass and the only way to get it with 50k miles is via referral. Right now the public offer is only 40,000 points, but with these referrals you will still get 50,000.

Send me a PM if you need a referral and I can usually respond within 10mins (unless I'm traveling using my SW Companion Pass ).

Southwest Plus Rapid Rewards Chase Visa card: (individual, non-business card)
  • 50,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards after $2k spend in 3 months
  • $69 annual fee (not waived)
  • 3,000 RR points anniversary bonus

I've helped at least 10+ people get the coveted SW Companion Pass over the last 3 years. I have a great deal of experience with Chase applications (in particular, the SW apps) and can offer you any advice you need along the way - this isn't a fly-by-night account solely for the purpose of getting referral credits I'm always happy to help, as I've been helped before by veterans at FlyerTalk!

I also have referrals available for the SW Premier Card, which has a 50K signup bonus as well.

Southwest Premier Rapid Rewards Chase Visa card: (individual, non-business card)
  • 50,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards after $2k spend in 3 months
  • $99 annual fee (not waived)
  • 6,000 RR points anniversary bonus

The best part is, you can apply for both in the same business day to combine hard pulls, getting both at the price of a single credit inquiry!

PS: I have direct links to the Chase application as well as option for generating the links given your email. The latter takes 5-7 business days, and often can be delayed/sent to spam. They are equivalent in terms of offer approval btw, so I'd encourage you to go via the direct application link!

Thanks in advance and good luck. And Click here to PM me for a referral or with any questions.

Last edited by shan23; Apr 6, 17 at 9:52 pm
shan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 17, 4:11 am   #67
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, AS, UA, WN; Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, SPG
US Cards

I have direct twitter links - no e-mail/name needed. Please PM me!

Chase Southwest Plus
- 50,000 RR points after $2k spend in 3 months
- $69 AF (not waived)

Chase Southwest Premier
- 50,000 RR points after $2k spend in 3 months
- $99 AF (not waived)

Chase Freedom
- $150 after $500 spend (= 15,000 UR points)
- No AF

Chase Ink Cash
- $300 after $3000 spend (= 30,000 UR points)
- No AF

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by solewalker; Apr 6, 17 at 4:20 am
solewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 17, 1:42 pm   #68

Referral

Name:  southwest.png
Views: 178
Size:  651.0 KB

I have referrals for the Premier Card and the Plus card. PM me and i will get you signed up! The extra 10,000 points makes a difference!
comeau91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 17, 8:56 am   #69

Programs: Southwest, United
I have two referral links for the following Visa bonuses in the US:

Just PM me for the referral links.

Chase Southwest Plus - 50,000 points
  • You get 50,000 Rapid Rewards points after spending $2k in 3 months
  • $69 Annual Fee (not waived)

Chase Southwest Plus - 40,000 points
  • You get 40,000 Rapid Rewards points after spending $1k in 3 months
  • $ 69 Annual Fee (not waived)

Just Send me a PM and I'll send you the referral links ASAP.

Last edited by mutter123; Apr 7, 17 at 9:08 am Reason: no need for font size 4
mutter123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 17, 3:12 pm   #70

It's still a great time to get the Southwest Companion Pass for use through the remainder of this year and all of next year!

I have referrals available for the two Southwest personal cards, which together offer bonuses adding up to 80,000 points. Add this to the points for minimum spend on both cards, and you'll have at least 84,000 of the 110,000 points needed for the companion pass. You could even apply for both cards on the same day utilizing only one credit pull. Details on these cards are as follows:

Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Visa
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after $2,000 spend in the first 3 months
- $99 annual fee
- 6,000 anniversary points
- No foreign transaction fees

Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Visa
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after $2,000 spend in the first 3 months
- $69 annual fee
- 3,000 anniversary points

I also have a referral available for the
Chase Rewards Disney Visa.

The details for the referral offer on this card are as follows:
- Earn a $200 Disney gift card after $500 spend in the first 3 months
- No annual fee
- 1% in reward dollars on all purchases
- 0% Promo APR on Disney Vacation Packages for 6 months
- Special card holder only perks including:
- discounts at select locations/restaurants in-park
- special character meet and greets
- advanced availability of certain discounts on bookings before the public

The current public bonus offer for this no annual fee card is only a $50 gift card after the first purchase. The only way to get the $200 gift card on the no annual fee card is by using a referral from a current card holder.

Please PM me for any of these referrals. I’ll respond ASAP with the direct link. If you would prefer you can be emailed by Chase directly (which will take about 5-7 days). I’d just need your first name and email address.

Thanks for the consideration!
Happy earning!

Last edited by mhartman09; Yesterday at 7:19 pm Reason: Let's not get carried away with font size !!!
mhartman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 17, 3:51 pm   #71

Programs: CSP, AMEX PRG, IHG, Disney, Discover IT, Barclay Arrival, SallieMae
Private message me for links for the following cards: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/priv...newpm&u=824140

Chase Sapphire Preferred (US)
- (50k points) after $4000 spent on purchases in the first 3 months
- $50 bonus (5k points) after first purchase from authorized user in the first 3 months
- No annual fee the first year then $95/year

Discover it@ credit card

Get $50 Cashback Bonus with your 1st purchase within 3 months.
Earn 5% cash back in new bonus categories like gas, restaurants, Amazon and more - up to $1500 every quarter you activate. Plus, unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. Double cash back for first year
No annual fee

I have referrals for the Chase Disney Rewards Visa (No annual Fee).
Receive a $200 Disney gift card after spending $500 in 3 months.
Also receive exclusive perks in the park, like special character meet and greets.
CaliforniaDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 17, 1:54 am   #72

Chase MileagePlus Explorer 50k offer

Hello travelers!

I have a referral offer for Chase MileagePlus Explorer card with 50k bonus miles after $3k minimum spend within 3 months.

This is a great card and I've had it myself for several years.

PM me with your email address and I will send you the referral!
christinyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 17, 6:31 pm   #73

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, National EE, *G
US Cards
----------

(Please send me a quick PM and I'll give you a direct link to the credit card - no personal information is needed at all)

Chase Freedom:

-You'll get 15,000 points after spending $500 in the first (3) months. As a bonus, you'll get another 2,500 points after you add an authorized user and use that card, also within the first (3) months. No annual fee card.
-Quarterly category spending bonuses are great

Chase Freedom Unlimited:

-You’ll get 15,000 points after spending $500 in the first (3) months. As a bonus, you’ll get another 2,500 points after you add an authorized user and use that card, also within the first (3) months. No annual fee card.
-Awesome 1.5 points on EVERYTHING!

Chase Ink Cash:

-You’ll get 30,000 points after spending $3,000 in the first (3) months.
-There’s no annual fee

Discover IT:

-$50 bonus when you sign up (first purchase within the first 3 months)
-5% cash back on rotating categories
-1% cash back on any other category
-Your cash back will DOUBLE after your first year
PointsNmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 17, 12:36 pm   #74

USA Chase card

United MileagePlus® Explorer Credit Card.

Receive an offer for 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.

Feel free to message me for the referral link.
milesmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 17, 10:25 pm   #75

I've got 3 year old twin boys and it ain't cheap flying all of us around! Help a father out.

PM me for
Chase Freedom $150 bonus referral
Discover IT Referral $100 bonus
slack455 is offline   Reply With Quote