Go Back   > > >

Wikipost is Locked   Hide Wikipost
Old Nov 7, 16, 5:49 pm   -   Wikipost
FlyerTalk Forums Thread Wiki: Credit card referral offers (post only in this thread, read Wikipost first)
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: philemer
Wiki Link
If you are seeking a referral please do not post in this thread unless there are no offers for the card you need. Instead, click the name of someone worthy who is offering a referral and choose: Send a Private Message

If you wish to offer referrals, please read this entire Wikipost:

Quote:
FlyerTalk is not a marketplace and nothing is to be offered for sale or conditioned on an exchange of money or barter.
Some credit card issuers conduct campaigns in which existing cardholders may earn a bonus by referring new applicants. This is the only thread in the Credit Card Programs forum where referral offers are permitted. Do not offer to refer in replies to other threads.
  1. Post a full description of the offer (card issuer, card nationality, card type, spend requirement, bonus points, annual fee, etc.).
  2. Do not post American Express offers in this thread. See HERE.
  3. Do not post referral application links in any FlyerTalk post. Posts containing such links will be removed.
  4. Do not post your email address or any inducement for others to choose your offer. Discuss the transaction through the PM system.
  5. Do not post the same offer(s) more than once every calendar month. If a new or revised offer becomes available during that month you may post again, but please also click the Alert icon on your earlier post and the moderator will remove it to avoid confusion.

Use this site to see if you are able to offer referrals for cards issued by JP Morgan Chase: https://www.chasereferafriend.com

If you have questions or concerns please click the triangular link in the lower left corner of post #1. Please do not post a reply to the thread.
Print Wikipost

Old Jan 8, 17, 10:04 pm   #61

Hopefully you've found my posts useful over the past few years. Please support those who actively contribute to the FT community - use our referral links, rather than those of people who have just joined in order to post their own links.

Please PM me, and I will send you links for any of the following offers. A notification will go to my email and my phone as soon as you PM me, so I'm usually able to respond with a direct link within just a few minutes.

Chase Southwest Plus - 50k points after $2k spend in the first 3 months. $69 AF. This card is no longer available on Chase's website, but is critical if you want to get a companion pass without messing with Chase's horrible business recon department.

Chase Southwest Premier - 50k points after $2k spend in the first 3 months. $99 AF.

Chase Sapphire Preferred - 50k UR points after $4k spend in the first 3 months. AF waived the first year.

Chase Ink Cash - $300/30k points after $3k spend in the first 3 months. No AF. 5x points at office supply stores, and on phone, internet, and cable bills.

I can send you these links without needing your name or email address, and you won't have to wait "up to 7 days" to get an invitation from Chase. I can get it all to you today, anonymously. Just PM me.

bobert24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 17, 7:35 am   #62

Programs: Southwest CP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Right now is the perfect time to get the Southwest Companion Pass
And I'm the perfect person to guide you to it

I've helped over a dozen of my friends get the CP and tons of FlyerTalk members so I have the experience to help you get the Companion Pass and maximize your time with it. Now is the best time to apply for the card to maximize your 2 years. I'll help you to plan your application to make sure you get approved and can help with strategies if you go pending.

If you need either the 50k Southwest Plus or the 50k Southwest Premier just shoot me a PM. I have the links so you won't need to wait for an email from Chase and I can usually respond to PMs within 10mins.

Details of the two cards...

Chase Southwest Plus 50k
  • 50,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards after $2k spend
  • $69 annual fee
  • 3,000 Rapid Rewards at anniversary

Chase Southwest Premier 50k
  • $99 annual fee
  • 6,000 Rapid Rewards at anniversary

In addition to the Southwest cards I can also refer you to the Marriott 80k offer, which is great for building up a stockpile of Marriott points to redeem for a Marriott 7-night Travel Package to get you a bunch of airline points + the seven nights. You could also use this to transfer to SW to help you get additional points that count toward your CP. Note that the ability to transfer toward your CP will end March 31, 2017.

Chase Marriott 80k
  • 80,000 Marriott points after $3k spend in 3 months
  • $85 annual fee
  • Cat 1-5 stay at anniversary

Send me a PM if you need either of these. I look forward to helping you!
Willbur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 17, 9:44 pm   #63
rev

I get notifications pushed to my phone in several minutes, so I can usually respond with an instant link quickly if you PM me. All are US cards

Thank you!

Chase Ink Plus

60,000 Points / $5,000 spend / 3 months
$95 annual fee

Chase Freedom

5,000 Points / $500 spend / 3 months
No Annual Fee

Bank of America Alaska Airlines

30,000 Points / $1,000 spend / 3 months
$75 annual fee
Annual Companion Pass

rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 17, 11:42 am   #64

Programs: GE, Marriott Silver
I can refer for the following cards:

Chase Freedom Unlimited: $150 cash back (15,000 UR points) after spending $500 within 3 months. 1.5 points per dollar on all purchases.

Chase Freedom: $150 cash back (15,000 UR points) after spending $500 within 3 months. 5 points per dollar on up to $1500 in spend every quarter in certain categories, 1 point per dollar on all others.

PM me with your first name and email address and I'll get the referral sent out ASAP. Thanks!
tmiw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 17, 9:57 pm   #65

Programs: Aeroplan
First time trying this! If anyone needs a Chase Marriott Rewards Premier visa card i'll be happy to provide a referral. This is for the Canadian Marriot Rewards.

Most important features: 30,000 MARRIOTT REWARDSŪ BONUS POINTS - No Foreign Currency Transaction Charges
Anniversary Free Night Stay E-certificate

Last edited by Fa Hz; Jan 11, 17 at 9:35 pm
Fa Hz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 17, 11:44 am   #66

Chase Southwest Plus 50k
  • $69 annual fee
  • 3,000 Rapid Rewards at anniversary

Chase Southwest Premier 50k
  • $99 annual fee
  • 6,000 Rapid Rewards at anniversary

Send me a PM if you need either of these. I look forward to helping you!

I have both cards and have earned the Companion Pass by doing this so I know first hand how to assist everyone. I will help walk you through the process if you need the additional assistance.
protege94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 17, 12:52 pm   #67

Southwest Referrals And More

I have the following referrals available:
PM me for details our questions. I'm happy to help!

Thanks!

Southwest Plus AND Premier

Direct Links!!!

Bonus: 50,000 points for each after spending $2000 in 3 months.

Chase Ink

Bonus: 60,000 Points After $5,000 Spend, 5% Back At Office Supplies Stores

Discover IT
Bonus: $50 After First Purchase (Doubled To $100 After 1st Year), Great 5% Categories, Discount Gift Card Redemptions, And Great Cashback Portal

PM me for links!
Thanks!

I have some Chase United MilagePlus referrals.

30,000 Miles After $2,000 Spend.

PM me if interested!

Thanks!

Last edited by cm1319; Jan 11, 17 at 12:55 pm Reason: Duplicate Entry
cm1319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 17, 10:19 am   #68

I'm happy to provide the following referral. If you're interested, PM your NAME and EMAIL address. I'll then send you the link.

PM if have questions. Thanks.

Chase Sapphire Preferred

Receive an offer for 50,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.

Last edited by newegg; Jan 13, 17 at 9:39 am Reason: AmEx has its own thread, please read WiKi
newegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 17, 9:56 pm   #69

I have referrals available for three Chase cards. PM me if you'd be willing to use any of my referral links. I have direct links and will reply back asap, no need to send me your e-mail or any other personal info.

Thanks

Chase cards that all based in the US:

Chase Sapphire Preferred

Chase Freedom Unlimited

Chase Freedom
RBM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 17, 11:26 am   #70

Programs: United, Southwest
If anyone needs a referral, message me for any of the following with name and email

Chase Sapphire Preferred (CSP) 50,000 point signup bonus + 5,000 with authorized user. Annual fee waived first year.

Chase Freedom 15K UR Points ($150 bonus cash back after they are approved and spend $500 on purchases). No annual fee

Chase Southwest Premier Rapid Rewards - 50,000 miles after $2,000 spend and half way to companion pass.
bulls71986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 17, 6:49 am   #71

Hi All-

I can provide a referral to Chase Southwest Plus.
You spend $2000 in the first 3 months and get 50,000 points.
For transparency I get 5000 points.

I got my SW+ referral here back in Dec of 2015 (companion pass in 2016!). It was some crazy 1800 number of someone you could hardly hear. It worked! Now I am looking to help and benefit as well.

Please PM me your information. Just need first name and an email address. It says you will receive email in the next 7 days. Note this is a chase website, not the crazy 800 number.

Cheers!
plktec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 17, 10:28 pm   #72

Hi there!
I don't know how to make these fancy posts like the others...

If you need a link to the 50,000 bonus points offers for any of these cards, please PM me by clicking reply and I will promptly reply back with the referral links.

You will quickly receive from me the direct links where you can apply from the Chase application site, and all terms, including the 50,000 point bonus, will be shown on the page, including the bonus criteria and fine print displayed clearly on Chase's application site page.

This year (2017) will be our FOURTH year using the CP, and its really worth it!

Good Luck!

Southwest Plus Rapid Rewards Chase Visa card: (individual, non-business card)
Earn 50,000 (companion pass eligible) bonus points with the Southwest Rapid RewardsŪ Plus Card.
$69 annual fee, not waived
$2,000 spend in first three months, receive 50,000 bonus points

Southwest Premier Rapid Rewards Chase Visa card
: (individual, non-business card)
Earn 50,000 (companion pass eligible) bonus points with the Southwest Rapid RewardsŪ Premier Credit Card.
$99 annual fee, not waived
$2,000 spend in first three months, receive 50,000 bonus points

ALSO,

I have a link to the (now discontinued) INK PLUS card, that offers 60,000 Points after spending $5000 and offers 5X at office supplies as opposed to the current 3X. Feel free to ask for it by replying.
Mendy613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 17, 7:59 pm   #73

PM Me!!! I'm here to help!!!

Apply for the 2 Southwest cards and be on your way to COMPANION PASS!!! FREE flying for your partner until the end of 2018!!! I have it myself and it's an amazing benefit. I'm here to answer any questions. Please PM me and I will send you the link.

Southwest Premier Rapid Rewards Chase Visa card: (individual, non-business card)
- Earn 50,000 (companion pass eligible) bonus points with the Southwest Rapid RewardsŪ Premier Credit Card.
- $99 annual fee
- $2,000 spend in first three months, receive 50,000 bonus points

Southwest Plus Rapid Rewards Chase Visa card: (individual, non-business card)
- Earn 50,000 (companion pass eligible) bonus points with the Southwest Rapid RewardsŪ Plus Card.
- $69 annual fee
- $2,000 spend in first three months, receive 50,000 bonus points

Chase Ink Business
- 60,000 UR bonus cash back after $5,000 spend in 3 months.
- $95 annual fee

Chase Freedom 15K UR Points
-$150 bonus cash back after $500 spend in 3 months.
- No annual fee
futurechipper10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 3:09 pm   #74

Programs: All the programs!
Smile

These are U.S. credit card offers.

Chase Ink Plus 60k UR
  • Working link, last Chance!
Chase Freedom
Chase Sapphire Preferred

Cheers & happy travels!
oopl is offline   Reply With Quote