Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is GOLD delta skymiles BIZ card easy to approve?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2012, 7:47 pm
Original Poster

Is GOLD delta skymiles BIZ card easy to approve?

I need an additional 40k Delta miles quickly.

I have the SPG Biz, Chase Ink Bold and Ink Plus

Is the Gold Skymiles Biz card easier or harder to be approved than AMEX and/or Chase?

I have had the following Equifax inquires recently-

March 2012
June 2012
November 2012
Old Dec 6, 2012, 11:07 pm

Programs: AA, BA, UA, Spirit, Delta, PC Plat, SPG Gold, HHonors Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by metoo
I need an additional 40k Delta miles quickly.

I have the SPG Biz, Chase Ink Bold and Ink Plus

Is the Gold Skymiles Biz card easier or harder to be approved than AMEX and/or Chase?

I have had the following Equifax inquires recently-

March 2012
June 2012
November 2012
It's AMEX too, you know. I used to have it years ago and don't remember any difficulties at all. YMMV of course.

Are you aware of the 45K personal Delta Gold offer? It does require a little tweak, though (read Milebuzz).
Old Dec 7, 2012, 12:24 am
In memoriam

It should be very, very easy to get since what they award are rightly called SkyPesos (pesos may be insulted).

But, editorial aside, I have found the card very easy to get in the past. So long as you don't exceed the number of Amex cards Amex thinks you should have. If you apply and get turned down call Amex and the rep will likely tell you how many you "should" have. Often, you can close one of the older accounts on the spot and get approved.

By the way, the Amex Business Delta card can be a good deal. There are many threads on how to apply for one.

Finally, maybe look around for a better bonus. There are sometimes 50,000 SkyPesos or more offers around. Check the Delta forum.
Old Dec 7, 2012, 5:30 am
Original Poster

Thanks. 50k is better than 30k
Old Dec 7, 2012, 11:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by metoo
Thanks. 50k is better than 30k
Post #2 is a great deal, it comes with a $100 statement credit and 45K miles ....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.