Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

DL/NW Elites will now be charged for 1st/2nd bag [when flying on CO].

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL/NW Elites will now be charged for 1st/2nd bag [when flying on CO].

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2009, 10:40 pm

Programs: AS MVP, HH Diamond
I emailed CO Customer Cares and about 2 weeks later received a snail mail letter from a manager asking me to call with more info so he could look into it. I plan to do that this week.

The letter says, "Elite One Pass members, Sky Team Elite, Elite PLus members, CO Airlines Pres Plus primary cardholders, Business First and First class customers, non-Elite customers with full Y fares, and customers traveling on active military orders are exempt from teh charges."

The letter was dated 2/20/9. I assume that although the letter speaks in the present tense, it should have referenced the change date of Feb 11 09.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.