Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wifi / Power Outlets on UA 737-800?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2012, 12:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Avis First, Hertz Gold, Marriott Platinum, US Airways Platinum, AA Platinum, UA Silver, Hilton Diamo
Wifi / Power Outlets on UA 737-800?

Hi All,

How can I tell if a US 737-800 has wifi and/or power outlets? United's website detailing which planes have what is not working.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Old Mar 4, 2012, 12:12 pm

No wifi on the 737's. All of the 737's have Power outlets save for about 10 of them. You can only tell when you are 2 days out and check the flight status. There is a tab for inflight amenities which lists AC outlets if the aircraft is equiped with them.
Old Mar 4, 2012, 1:53 pm
glx

Programs: UA GS, SPG Plat, National EC Executive (Replaced Hertz), Hertz PC (Retired)
Originally Posted by xtremeski2001
Hi All,

How can I tell if a US 737-800 has wifi and/or power outlets? United's website detailing which planes have what is not working.

Thanks in advance for any help!

..and won't likely START getting wifi until mid Q2, unfortunately - and it'll only be the DTV planes at first.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 3:06 pm

Programs: DL Gold, AA Gold, SQ Gold, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Discoverist, HH Gold, Avis 1st, Hertz #1G
Today I was on UA1741 (Boeing 737-800 aircraft #3529) and the information on the status page indicated there was in-flight entertainment and power. It was one of the new a/c with the mood lighting and no IFE (except the screaming child in F). How many of these planes are there/are coming? Who thought mood lighting and airier headroom was better than DirectTV and Channel 9??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.