Community
Wiki Posts
Search

When do real MP Awards appear?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2012, 4:02 pm
Original Poster

When do real MP Awards appear?

I noticed that CO awards appear online about a week before UAL or most other airlines. Today, when I went to book awards that the website said were available, I got an error message. When I called the help desk, I was told the awards really do not exist. Therefore, my question is "when do the real awards go online?". Today, online there are awards for December 23 but they are unbookable. When would they exist or are then phantom awards that will just disappear? Thank you in advance...
Old Jan 21, 2012, 4:34 pm

Programs: MP(1K) Million Miler, Marriott Plat
About 11 months on advance. On my Android app I see flights through December 16.
Old Jan 21, 2012, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

On my PC, I see December 23...

In fact, they showed up last night after 10:00 p.m. PST...Of course, since they are fake, you are probably correct.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.