Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

This CO Plat heartily endorses AC EWR-YYZ over CO

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

This CO Plat heartily endorses AC EWR-YYZ over CO

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2009, 8:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Million Miler, Lifetime United Club member
Originally Posted by TWA Fan 1
There is also currently one mainline flight on CO EWR-YYZ, and it's operated on a 73G, with no IFE and no power. I would still pick the ERJ-175 over the 73G because of AVOD, power, and no middle seats.
I would agree UNLESS you are fairly certain of getting the UG. Of course, the flight is so short, it doesn't really matter that much.
Old Nov 23, 2009, 4:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL SM Plat, B6 TrueBlue, UA MP, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by elitefreak
I would agree UNLESS you are fairly certain of getting the UG. Of course, the flight is so short, it doesn't really matter that much.
Agreed, the UG would favor the CO 73G.

Now, if you're willing to pay for FC (who would?) then AC's ERJ-175's have 9 FC seats...but it ain't cheap.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.