Any Golf ideas for Florida?

Subscribe
I will be in Orlando-Clearwater-West Palm from the 31st of Dec. till the 5th of Jan. Will anyone be around to golf? Does anyone have a suggestion or two?
Thanks in advance.
Jon
The two courses that I enjoyed playing when I used to go to a conference at Disney were Southern Dunes (in Haines City) and Disney's Osprey Ridge.

There's one whose name escapes me (I want to say Falcon something or other) that's just southeast of Disney that was really bad for the money - a very boring layout.
Thanks. I will be at the Hard Rock Hotel just to help clarify. I plan on playing on the 1st on Orlando. I would imagine not too many folks out on the course.
Will just miss you by a week & planning to golf Disney's Osprey Ridge + one other (Eagle Pines, perhaps?) In the MCO area I've only golfed at WDW, but love all their courses. IMHO, Osprey & Eagle are the prettiest ones.
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ElmhurstNick:
There's one whose name escapes me (I want to say Falcon something or other) that's just southeast of Disney that was really bad for the money - a very boring layout.</font>
That course is Falcon's Fire.
Yes, very overpriced.

The locals like to play MetroWest. Great layout (with actualy terrain changes). Not too expensive. I think it's still public.

To get a tee time at any Disney course the phone number is 407-WDW-GOLF. Play Osprey Ridge or Eagle Pines before you play the Magnolia or Palm.