Consumer Electronics Show 2017 - Las vegas

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consumer Electronics Show 2017 - Las vegas

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2016, 7:23 am
Original Poster

Man, I'm getting all amped up for this (next) years show.. Who else is going?
Old Nov 15, 2016, 7:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by kingston_ny
You might want to start a new thread with 2017 in the date or ask the forum moderators to change the date on the title of this one, since we're now looking at CES 2017 in January. Enjoy the show - it's definitely an experience!

Cheers.
Old Nov 15, 2016, 9:43 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
You might want to start a new thread with 2017 in the date or ask the forum moderators to change the date on the title of this one, since we're now looking at CES 2017 in January. Enjoy the show - it's definitely an experience!

Cheers.
A new thread started as suggested.

NewbieRunner
Co-moderator, CommunityBuzz
Old Nov 15, 2016, 10:10 am

Originally Posted by kingston_ny
I am considering going again, haven't made up my mind yet. It was fun last year but the amount of people made it difficult to enjoy other aspects of Vegas in my experience. I will however be going to the SHOT Show which is immediately after CES.
Old Nov 21, 2016, 7:19 pm

I'll be there. Arriving the 7th and staying at Signature. Crowds smaller at show and in town towards end of the show. Hotels cheaper too.

Mattress run to Excalibur on the 8th. From there to home builders show in Orlando.
Old Dec 19, 2016, 12:33 pm

We used to go every year but haven't been in a long long while. We usualy make it out to Vegas about once a year to meet up with friends so maybe we need to schedule around the show. It would be so much fun to go again. You're going to LOVE it!!!!

We took my niece to Vegas for her 21 birthday last year and they were shooting the Jason Bourne movie right in front of our hotel the Cosmopolitan, it was a hoot! We had a great view from our balcony.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.