Bailey the Dog (Barks)
Justice the Dog (sperkins921)
Lilly the Cat (sperkins921)
Tink the Dog (tagmmr)
Cobaka the Dog (kipper)
Geno the Dog (kipper)
Schultz the Dog (kipper)
Sammy the Newfoundland (lisamcgu)
Collective Cats (Washington, Twinkle, Hershey) (CDTraveler)
Print Wikipost

FT Santa Paws 2016

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2016, 8:23 am

Programs: DL 2.8 MM/PM, AA MM/GLD, Marriott LT Platinum, Hilton Gold
Sorry I missed this, have been working insane hours all month. If you have any other latecomers, Marino would love to participate again.
Old Nov 26, 2016, 3:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by pbjag
Sorry I missed this, have been working insane hours all month. If you have any other latecomers, Marino would love to participate again.
Send in Marino's information!
Old Nov 27, 2016, 7:03 am

Sophia and Jackson got their presents yesterday, Momma put the presents away until it is closer to Christmas, so Sophia and Jackson are very disappointed because everything in that box smelled good.

Jackson said to tell who ever his secret Santa is that yes, Siamese are very smart and he is the smartest of all!

Photos will be posted later on. Thank you Sophia and Jackson's Secret Santa.

Last edited by MissJoeyDFW; Nov 27, 2016 at 7:02 pm
Old Nov 27, 2016, 2:55 pm

Triple Trouble here received a box from PetCo this morning. Like all good kitties, they will wait until Christmas to open it.
Old Nov 27, 2016, 9:21 pm
tcl

Location: In a hotel somewhere trying to repack everything I brought (and bought) in to a carry-on smaller than my last one.
Programs: UA, Asia Miles, Southwest, IHG
Chai received a package from Tugger right before turkey day and will wait to open it at Christmas. Photos will be posted.

Chai sends air kisses to Tugger with much thanks.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 6:57 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriot Lifetime Gold
Helen received her package! It included 3 squeaky toys and two great yummy biscuits. Helen is currently staying at my house for a couple of weeks so won't get her presents until Christmas. But my parents were tickled pink too.

We know Helen will love the toys and treats are always loved buy my greedy little corgi

Thanks!
Old Nov 30, 2016, 5:31 pm
Original Poster

Empress Cobaka and Generalissimo Geno received presents today! They received two packages of Zuke's Minis, a Steelers bowl, and a tug toy! I'm being mean and haven't allowed them any of the treats yet, or any chance to play with the toy!
Old Dec 8, 2016, 12:28 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriot Lifetime Gold
Helen the corgi just mailed her package today, it'll arrive by the 13th
Old Dec 10, 2016, 9:20 am

Tink received his presents!

Tink would love to thank Helen the Corgi for his Santa Paws goodies. We just put them under the tree.

https://instagram.com/p/BN19V7SBwkx/

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Dec 10, 2016 at 3:12 pm Reason: fixed image link
Old Dec 15, 2016, 9:02 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum ; Hilton Gold; Hertz 5*, Delta DM. Hyatt Platinum, Amtrak Select
Santamazon should be delivering Marino's gifts any moment now.
Old Dec 18, 2016, 10:21 pm

Originally Posted by MissJoeyDFW
I will go fix my post later today. In the meantime enjoy Sophia in the same sweater with her hateful glare and a repeat of Jackson in the sweater.
I think you started something big!

Cats in Christmas sweaters is now trending on Yahoo and elsewhere.
https://www.yahoo.com/style/people-d...193417474.html
Old Dec 19, 2016, 5:15 am
Original Poster

My kibblers are a little delayed in sending their presents. We ran into a snag this weekend, between the ice on Saturday, and an interesting situation on Sunday.
Old Dec 19, 2016, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by tfly212
Santamazon should be delivering Marino's gifts any moment now.
Yes!! Marino received a package addressed to him last week. It is under the tree (have not opened yet) and he is EXTREMELY interested in the box, so I suspect something inside has catnip. Will post pixs when we (er, he) opens it on Christmas. Thanks!
Old Dec 19, 2016, 5:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Tugger received his gift today and he is one happy kitty. Unlike some of the other good pets on here, he couldn't wait until Christmas to open his box He was purring like crazy and trying to get in the box the second I sit it down tonight. I figured there must be some heavy duty catnip in it but I think it was the churu sticks.

I never heard of Churu sticks until this weekend when I was visiting LA and went to the doggy bakery to get my parents dogs some cookies. I inquired if they had kitty treats and she said recommended Churu sticks saying her cats loved them. I bought a pack and gave him one at lunch when I came home and I have never seen him eat anything so fast and he was begging for more and I regretted that I didn't buy more since I won't be in LA again for a while. There were a few packs of them in the box so Santa was amazing

He also had some catnip, dehyatrated bonito and a couple toys. Thanks!

Last edited by jamesteroh; Dec 19, 2016 at 6:03 pm
Old Dec 19, 2016, 7:51 pm

What a handsome boy!

Originally Posted by jamesteroh
Tugger received his gift today and he is one happy kitty. Unlike some of the other good pets on here, he couldn't wait until Christmas to open his box He was purring like crazy and trying to get in the box the second I sit it down tonight. I figured there must be some heavy duty catnip in it but I think it was the churu sticks.

I never heard of Churu sticks until this weekend when I was visiting LA and went to the doggy bakery to get my parents dogs some cookies. I inquired if they had kitty treats and she said recommended Churu sticks saying her cats loved them. I bought a pack and gave him one at lunch when I came home and I have never seen him eat anything so fast and he was begging for more and I regretted that I didn't buy more since I won't be in LA again for a while. There were a few packs of them in the box so Santa was amazing

He also had some catnip, dehyatrated bonito and a couple toys. Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.