Wiki Posts
Search

NANOG63 - San Antonio - Any FT going?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2015, 11:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: GlobalEntry, TSA Pre✓
NANOG63 - San Antonio - Any FT going?

Just a quick post to see if there are any fellow FTers that are planning on attending NANOG63?
Old Jan 7, 2015, 7:04 am

Programs: AA P4L, WN, BA, DL, UA, HHonors, IHG
I wasn't familiar with Nanog63, and thought it might have something to do with tiny things.

Turns out it's North American Network Operators' Group:
NANOG is a community of industry experts that work together for the common good of the Internet. In many ways, the NANOG community serves as the heart and soul of the Internet. This close-knit group meets three times a year to discuss all issues, large and small, as they relate to the performance, accessibility and evolution of the Internet.
Old Jan 7, 2015, 11:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: GlobalEntry, TSA Pre✓
heh yeah, anyone who would be going would be some sort of network engineer type person probably. if you know the name, you already know about it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.