Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

JOIN IN - OFFICIAL 2011 Secret Santa Extravaganza!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JOIN IN - OFFICIAL 2011 Secret Santa Extravaganza!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2012, 5:55 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
I am so happy to hear that people have such fond memories of Secret Santas from the past.

One of my best stories is that I was returning from a trip to New Zealand... and happen to run into the person I had assigned to myself (I actually bought her gift in New Zealand) and was sitting across from her on the flight from New Zealand to Sydney, Australia.

Ironically enough, I had not remembered the FT handle I had (just what I wanted to buy) until I landed in Los Angeles and checked my list. Imagine my surprise....

She figured it out as well... when she sent me a message after getting my gift asking if it was me.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 2:32 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
I wanted to again thank my santa that sent the Vermont Nut Free Chocolates. I've placed another order with them.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 2:46 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriot Lifetime Gold
I'm getting excited for the 2012 version!
Old Aug 30, 2012, 3:07 pm

Programs: AC Aeroplan,Delta Skymiles, Avion
me too!

Can't wait for 2012....and to my secret santa 2011 (slocouple) thanks for all the spices they were terrific and I used them all...plus, to my other 2011 SS my dog still loves the ball you gave her and she goes for it first as it's her favorite!
Old Oct 23, 2012, 9:10 pm

Programs: AA, Starwood, Hyatt, Starbucks Gold
Have you thought about asking FT if you might use their website to post an HTML online form that could be downloaded to an excel spreadsheet or .csv file?
Old Aug 17, 2014, 4:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by kipper
I wanted to thank both Santas who sent me cooking items this year. Lasagna pan was wonderful, and will be used many, many times I'm sure, with many different varieties of lasagna. It may even make Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners easier in the future, with the possibility of veggie lasagna for my sister's entree.

The pie pan, from another Santa is wonderful, and wow, was it much easier to slide chicken pot pie out of that pie pan and keep it in nice shape, rather than from a pie pan with completely vertical sides!!!

Thank you Santas!
I'm bumping this to once again say thank you for the lasagna pan!!! It's getting a workout with antelope meat lasagna, two sections with spinach, one without.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.