LAX AA/JL "Celebration" DO Feb 28th, 2010

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2010, 9:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot

Hello all.

In celebration of JL's recent commitment to oneworld, fellow FTer Kebosabi and I have decided to do a mini-DO for AA and JL FTers in Los Angeles for February 28th.

Themewise, we thought it was best that the get-together location should be a Japanese restaurant. And keeping in line with FTers lust for miles, we also looked for a place where one can earn AAdvantage miles from the AA Dining program. We found a place that fits the best of both worlds perfectly:

En Sushi
11651 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025
P. (310) 477-1551

http://www.ensushi.com/ensushi.html

Confirmed:
1. El Chiflero
2. demkr
3. wolf539
4. Kebosabi

Tentative:
1. Pedler
2. Wandering Fred
3. jkearns
4. JDiver
5. Mrp Alert

Last edited by El_Chiflero; Feb 26, 2010 at 5:22 am
Old Feb 17, 2010, 1:07 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Call me tentative. Will have to see how my recovery is going before committing to another DO. Will this be a lunch or a dinner DO?
Old Feb 17, 2010, 5:05 am

Programs: QF SG(LTS) - AA LTG(1MM)
Lunch or dinner?

Or both?

Fred
Old Feb 17, 2010, 6:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
the initial time is for 7pm but please feel free to let me know what your preference is. If it turns out to be a split down the middle, I would say I would do a quick Lunch for those interested with the main event being dinner.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 4:27 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Wirelessly posted (FlyerTalk.com/wap is fun : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

The last las flight is around 10pm so either option works for me. Its a shame that aa does not have an evening flight.
Old Feb 19, 2010, 5:54 am
Original Poster

Sounds good kind sir. Agreed on the lack of a "let's go party at night" LAX-LAS flight.
Old Feb 25, 2010, 4:14 pm
Original Poster

Reservations have been made! Hope to see all of you there!
Old Feb 28, 2010, 1:34 pm
Original Poster

Tonight is the night. Stage is set and I ensure everyone will have a great time. I have sent PM's to all on the confirmed and tentatives list. Hope to see one and all tonight.
Old Mar 1, 2010, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

I'd like to thank Pedler, jkearns, johnnybgood and Kebosabi for coming and making it a very fun dinner. Food and drinks were very good and glad to have spent it with all of you. Safe to say my first DO was a success!
Old Mar 2, 2010, 12:22 am

Sorry I couldnt make it, but the Expedia FPO deal was too good to pass up. I hope you all had a lovely evening.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.