Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Country Inn & Suites - Elk Grove Village IL (NW burb of Chicago, somewhat near ORD)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Country Inn & Suites - Elk Grove Village IL (NW burb of Chicago, somewhat near ORD)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2012, 8:36 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond

This property is located in the far west section of Elk Grove Village so that is why I put somewhat near ORD.

While typical Country Inn & Suites layout/decor, I felt the hotel was very fresh & clean.

Nice touch I thought was that the AC was on when we entered the room, during this recent heat wave it was to have the room cool instead of having the try to chill the room down.

Free parking.

Property is ~3 miles from Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg.

There are 4 places to eat w/in walking distance, a pancake house, Italian, chop/steak house, Subway.

The only negative I have with this property, is the public computer (one PC only) is in the breakfast area so VERY crowded in the morning & everyone watches what you are surfing while they eat their breakfast. Besides the location, this property does not have a public printer, which most of the times I do not require but for the odd printed document or if I feel like printing a boarding pass, I was unable to do so & of course during this stay I had need of a printer.

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elk Grove Village at I-290
1160 W Devon Avenue, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
847-985-0101

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.