Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

(EXPIRED) 2012 Big Night Giveaway Promos Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(EXPIRED) 2012 Big Night Giveaway Promos Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2012, 10:57 am

Programs: Cards with lots of logos on them
Originally Posted by benzemalyonnais
Park Plaza wasn't one of the hotels participating in this promotion, Park Inn was.
Thanks for the heads up. I should have read the promo a little more carefully.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 12:07 pm

Do I really need to checkout or have people's points been posting from just checking in and not returning?

My card has been pre-authorised for the room, just don't want to stay there tonight!
Old Jun 15, 2012, 12:26 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Hello peterc2609

Originally Posted by peterc2609
Do I really need to checkout or have people's points been posting from just checking in and not returning?

My card has been pre-authorised for the room, just don't want to stay there tonight!
this questions has been asked numerous times already. All you need to do is check in, what you do afterwards is up to you. Many all they do is go to room for a moment, and then walk out, you DO NOT need to physically check out AT ALL. I myself just made a staycation out of it. Used the swiming pool exercise equipment, sauna, etc. I actually spent the night there. You do not need to, but for points to post, you do need to CHECK IN.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 12:29 pm

Programs: Delta Silver thanks to Million Miles; Choice Plat., point scrounger everywhere

I did not "check out" of the Radisson I stayed in as there was a line of people checking in, but I had plans for another stay in 10 days. My points posted. With that said, I don't know if I would risk it. It's your call!

At the Country Inn I just walked by the front desk and said, "I'm out of 208," and she said thanks and that was it. I didn't have them reprint my bill or anything.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 12:33 pm

We did not physically check out for our bonuses, but in each case we physically checked in and then called the next morning to ask them to check us out. Points posted ok for all of them.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 2:14 pm

Programs: IC PLAT AMB, clubcarlson Concierge, Le Club Accor Gold
Exclamation

Originally Posted by schauschun
me and my misses have done a stay at the radisson blue parkhotel dresden radebeul (germany) on 27/28 May 2012 (2 rooms, two different cc accounts).

no points are posted until today, will fill a missing points claim today ...
Ihave had a stay at park inn chemnitz on 26/27 May, 27/28 May at radisson dresden and 01/03 june at park inn weimar.

filled a missing stay request at 06/June 2012 for the first 2 stays and on 11/june for the last stay.
unti today no response from club carlson, only the automatic email form the system.

called right now o cc elite member service and all missing points, gold points and also the 44k and 50k bonus were posted immediatly.

very friendly csr - but very poor service from club carlson - 3 of 3 stays not posted, no response to my missinmg stay requests.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 5:25 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Skymiles
Sorry if this particular question has been asked too many times before...

I am confirmed as having signed up for the 50k bonus and booked the Radisson Blu Centrum in Warsaw for next Friday and Saturday night through TopCashBack.com. The rate I booked is 'Stay 2 nights and save 20%'.
Safe to assume this rate qualifies? Thx!
Old Jun 15, 2012, 6:01 pm

Programs: DL GM, AMEX Business Platinum, AMEX Delta Reserve, DL SkyClub Member, Choice PM
Originally Posted by The Juiceman
Sorry if this particular question has been asked too many times before...

I am confirmed as having signed up for the 50k bonus and booked the Radisson Blu Centrum in Warsaw for next Friday and Saturday night through TopCashBack.com. The rate I booked is 'Stay 2 nights and save 20%'.
Safe to assume this rate qualifies? Thx!
Yes, it should qualify.

If you have doubts please call the Club Carlson folks!
Old Jun 16, 2012, 5:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
got my 50k points for a 4 night stay in Europe last week Nice promo keep them coming Radisson
Old Jun 16, 2012, 7:49 pm

Programs: priority club, aeroplan, air miles
Thumbs up Two bookings posted.

Only had 5,000 points and now am over 100,000 with 2 stays. I am now trying to do a Radisson hotel to get the final 50,000. I also got my status upgrade before I stayed so got more than the 88,000 points. We are hoping to book next year in London with these points. Thank you flyer talk!
Old Jun 17, 2012, 9:33 pm

Points posted immediately to CC android app, but....

Points posted immediately to CC android app, but they still don't show on the full CC website. Anyone had a similar experience? One would think the android app and the website would be looking at the same database.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 9:09 am

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Which website will give you all the price of a certain hotel in a month? I used to be able to see it in travelocity. Thank you!
Old Jun 18, 2012, 9:48 am

Expedia will do at least two weeks. I'm assuming you're looking for BRG. Be sure to check the different rate categories. I wanted refundable and did BRG for it.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 10:12 am

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by KM123
Expedia will do at least two weeks. I'm assuming you're looking for BRG. Be sure to check the different rate categories. I wanted refundable and did BRG for it.
Thanks, I was actually looking to book, looking for the night with the lowest price before July 14.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 12:27 am

Originally Posted by milemission
Which website will give you all the price of a certain hotel in a month? I used to be able to see it in travelocity. Thank you!
Travelocity still does. When searching leave the dates blank. You will get a two month view of rates

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.