Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hurry up! get free 5000 points on Facebook..

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2011, 10:57 pm

Originally Posted by 3544quebec
Are you sure you liked the right page?
I believe that I did. Hopefully I did. I did it before the deadline, but it was late in the evening, so maybe I'm just at the end of the line. Maybe I will email tomorrow to double check.
Old Oct 29, 2011, 11:03 pm

Originally Posted by Lyssa
I believe that I did. Hopefully I did. I did it before the deadline, but it was late in the evening, so maybe I'm just at the end of the line. Maybe I will email tomorrow to double check.
It might have been the wrong page??? I liked this page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Radiss...53167828052086

It only has 72 likes.

I guess maybe this was the right page: http://www.facebook.com/RadissonToronto

But they both are the same hotel. Really weird. I guess also I hit the like button, but didn't type in a comment that said like. I didn't see it on the page I was on, but see that on the other page. Oh well, maybe I will get the points and maybe not. I will email again to follow up since I did like that one page and emailed before the deadline, and we will see if it works out.
Old Oct 30, 2011, 4:56 am

I didn't post a comment but got the points so that shouldn't be an issue.
Good Luck
Old Oct 30, 2011, 12:54 pm

Programs: AlFursan, AAdvantage, Aeroplan, Avios, Bonvoy, All
my 5K posted yesterday......great turn around.

cheers
Old Oct 30, 2011, 8:24 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by satori
ALERT - ALERT- ALERT

I heard back from the Radisson Admiral stating this is truly a legitimate offer for 5,000 points when you like the hotel on its Facebook page.

Sorry for my apprehension, but the offer didn't look right to me and it took all day to get manager confirmation from Radisson Admiral.

The confusion is the original text does not have a link to the Radisson Admiral Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/RadissonToronto

Message from original post:

Here is my post on Loyalty Traveler and again my apologies to people for delaying action on this offer.

"THANK YOU" for your wrong information first? Thanks to you it happend that I missed this and that I don't have enough points for the Grand Slam now!!!
Old Oct 30, 2011, 9:22 pm

Well, still no points. I just emailed them and explained that I liked the wrong page, but it was because the hotel has two facebook pages and the only link in the promo was for the Club Carlson page (which I liked before the deadline as well). Hopefully I will receive the points since it was kind of unclear on their part to have two pages and no link, but I guess we shall see.
Old Oct 31, 2011, 9:39 am

Programs: AA,DL,SPG,Hyatt
Originally Posted by Lyssa
Well, still no points. I just emailed them and explained that I liked the wrong page, but it was because the hotel has two facebook pages and the only link in the promo was for the Club Carlson page (which I liked before the deadline as well). Hopefully I will receive the points since it was kind of unclear on their part to have two pages and no link, but I guess we shall see.

I liked the right page, but did not get the point either.
Old Oct 31, 2011, 10:19 am

Programs: AA,DL
Ditto--liked the correct page, no points--
Old Oct 31, 2011, 11:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
Originally Posted by Susan Lin
OR
If you are NOT CURRENTLY A CLUB CARLSON MEMBER, email [email protected] your: name, home address, email address and telephone number. We will open your account with the points already credited and email you your very own Club Carlson card.
No Radisson account prior to this offer. I liked and emailed the requested info. I haven't heard anything back yet.

Did anyone else without an account get any reply yet?
Old Oct 31, 2011, 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by sunspotzsz
I liked the right page, but did not get the point either.
Originally Posted by lauterbrunnen
Ditto--liked the correct page, no points--
Originally Posted by swag
No Radisson account prior to this offer. I liked and emailed the requested info. I haven't heard anything back yet.

Well, it sounds like they just haven't finished posting them yet? Hopefully I will still get the points after all. I was going to think it was pretty crummy on their part to not give me the points when they have two fb pages and didn't post the link in the offer. Guess I will wait and see, hopefully we all get them soon.

BTW, I saw it in a thread in the US Airways GS forum about hotel transfers and went to facebook from there. I didn't see this thread until later, I guess that's how I didn't link the link to the facebook page. When I just searched for the hotel on facebook, that other page is the one that came up.
Old Oct 31, 2011, 2:37 pm

Programs: SQ
Originally Posted by swag

Me - I got an email this morning from Carlson thanking me for joining. I used the info to create an online account and it had 5000 points in it. Good deal.
Old Oct 31, 2011, 3:27 pm

Programs: AA,DL
I sent an email note to Andrew this morning, and he responded this afternoon, and also posted my points. Great customer service follow through!
Old Oct 31, 2011, 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by benzemalyonnais
Me - I got an email this morning from Carlson thanking me for joining. I used the info to create an online account and it had 5000 points in it. Good deal.
Originally Posted by lauterbrunnen
I sent an email note to Andrew this morning, and he responded this afternoon, and also posted my points. Great customer service follow through!
That is really weird because I still haven't heard anything. I emailed once on Wednesday, the day of the promo. I sent a really short follow-up on Saturday when I heard that so many other points had posted and then I sent a more detailed email on Sunday when I realized I had liked the wrong page and explained the issue. I haven't received any email replies and no points. I wonder if my emails are getting blocked? Either that or Andrew is po'd at me for emailing him too much and is ignoring me!
Old Oct 31, 2011, 4:00 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, SPG Gold, HH Gold, PC Platinum
Dear Club Carlson Member!
Thank you for liking the Radisson Admiral Facebook page. We regret to inform you that because your email was not sent until after the October 26, 2011, 11:59pm deadline you will not be awarded the 5000 Club Carlson points. That being said, we look forward to offering many more promotions exclusively to our Facebook followers. Be the first to receive our new future promotions by visiting our page often for cool news and unfolding stories about the Hotel and Toronto. This information will surely assist you in planning your next trip to the city.
We look forward to hosting you at our great hotel in the near future.

Andrew Watson

Social Media
Radisson Admiral Hotel - Toronto Harbourfront
Old Oct 31, 2011, 4:19 pm

Programs: AlFursan, AAdvantage, Aeroplan, Avios, Bonvoy, All
its great that they have a promo like this, points are equivalent to one nights stay at a usual rate.

cheers..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.