Wiki Posts
Search

What can I PC the Diamond Preferred to?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2016, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
What can I PC the Diamond Preferred to?

Looking to try to change this card. I don't want to close the account since its my oldest account at almost 18 years but I really have no use for it. I tried asking for the credit limit to be moved to my DC card and they said they don't do that. I wouldn't have minded keeping it with a very low CL.

Was thinking of PC'ing but not sure to what. I thought about asking to PC to double cash but I already have one and not sure they'd allow 2. Other than that, not sure.

What use for this card is there?
Old Jul 27, 2016, 10:51 am

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by miadukes
Looking to try to change this card. I don't want to close the account since its my oldest account at almost 18 years but I really have no use for it. I tried asking for the credit limit to be moved to my DC card and they said they don't do that. I wouldn't have minded keeping it with a very low CL.

Was thinking of PC'ing but not sure to what. I thought about asking to PC to double cash but I already have one and not sure they'd allow 2. Other than that, not sure.

What use for this card is there?
They allow 2 of the same card. You can also PC to any card in the Citi family I think. No partner cards, like AA and Hilton.
Old Jul 27, 2016, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by hiima
They allow 2 of the same card. You can also PC to any card in the Citi family I think. No partner cards, like AA and Hilton.
Oh thanks. I didn't realize, that is good to know about the two cards.

I also considered leaving it as is for a couple years and then PC'ing to the Prestige just so I could use the 4th night free benefit but that is down the line.

Knowing the two cards I could PC to double cash and then close the other double cash since it only has a $500 limit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.