Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Citi Exec - No Annual Fee

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2014, 7:18 pm
Original Poster

Citi Exec - No Annual Fee

So I got a a Citi Executive card back in July. So far, three statements have been generated, one in August, one in September and one in October. I still haven't been charged the $450 annual fee. Is this normal / has this happened to anyone else here? At this point, do you thibk I'll ever be charged the annual fee?
Old Oct 10, 2014, 7:51 pm

Programs: Anywhere I can ski...
Originally Posted by flyerboi69
So I got a a Citi Executive card back in July. So far, three statements have been generated, one in August, one in September and one in October. I still haven't been charged the $450 annual fee. Is this normal / has this happened to anyone else here? At this point, do you thibk I'll ever be charged the annual fee?
do you still have the link you used to apply?
Old Oct 11, 2014, 7:57 am

Programs: AA HH Gold SPG Gold BA
Now I'm tempted to actually wait until the AF bills before closing.... (Just got another one 1 week ago)
Old Oct 11, 2014, 5:26 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MasterCharge
do you still have the link you used to apply?
I used an expired 100k miles link from several months ago. Sorry.
Old Oct 15, 2014, 11:57 am

Originally Posted by flyerboi69
Yes, you're not alone. One of my cards have not generated an AF yet, so I haven't cancelled it. I paid the AF and kept my first one open, so I have 2 Exec cards open.
Old Oct 15, 2014, 2:15 pm

Programs: AA HH Gold SPG Gold BA
Originally Posted by rgAAFT
Now I'm tempted to actually wait until the AF bills before closing.... (Just got another one 1 week ago)
I can confirm that my AF posted today, on schedule as its supposed to. I did however experience situations on other exec cards, where the AF did not post on first statement. But, those accounts I (guess) I jumped the gun and closed, therefore don't know when the fee would have posted. (if ever)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.