Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Citibank Platinum Select Cards Consolidation

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2012, 3:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, TrueBlue, Miles and More

hi,
I have 4 citi Platinum Select cards that I have opened over last 2 years. All of them have a balance carried on them. This was the original balance that I transferred from other places to utilize the initial 0% APR on them.

I also recently opened an AAdvantage card to utilize the miles offer.

It is just a big pain in the neck to keep track of 4 cards and AA card and make sure all the Auto pays are set up right, working well. Every time I log in to the account, I have 5 different cards in the account and I was wondering, if I call citi and ask them to consolidate these to two or even one card, will they do it? I know they will not combine AA card with others. But, all other 4 are Platinum Select.
The total credit limit on all these four is a little over $25000. I'm not sure if they can do a one card with $25,000 credit limit on it.

Has anyone ever tried this? Consolidating multiple cards into one or two? If yes, what is the best way to approach something like this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.