Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

4/19 Discover America Promo Results Post

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

4/19 Discover America Promo Results Post

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2011, 6:24 pm

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Got my points, even with the last number of my user ID truncated. I'm seriously impressed. No effort required on my part at all.

It's funny how IT problems can allow a company to showcase their customer service (or allow their CS to exacerbate the problem!) We've seen this time and time again from Hyatt -- they can't build a website to save themselves, but they sure know how to take care of their elites. And Choice is showing the same kind of commitment to service.

Great job guys. Choice usually isn't on my radar for stays, but I might just have to send some business their way just based upon how they've handled this. ^
Old Apr 27, 2011, 1:34 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
I had received a voicemail last Friday from Choice letting me know I needed to contact them to arrange to have the points deposited in my account. Because of my schedule, I didn't return that call until about 11 a.m. this morning. The points were posted by 3:30 p.m.

I am very impressed by Choice's response to the computer glitch. This is a very good way to build customer satisfaction.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.