Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Planning a trip with 2 year-old to Hawaii - what are my Choice Hotel options?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Planning a trip with 2 year-old to Hawaii - what are my Choice Hotel options?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2010, 7:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: elite plat wit choice hotels
Exclamation Planning a trip with 2 year-old to Hawaii - what are my Choice Hotel options?

Hello. I trying to plan a budget trip for my son and I in bout 3 weeks. If any one have any ideas and or tips and even suggestions. i also got over 90,000 points at choice hotels so i wondering i can used that so i dont really have to pay for hotel.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 10:08 am

Programs: Lifetime AA Gold-1MM
Originally Posted by flygirly
Hello. I trying to plan a budget trip for my son and I in bout 3 weeks. If any one have any ideas and or tips and even suggestions. i also got over 90,000 points at choice hotels so i wondering i can used that so i dont really have to pay for hotel.
What island?
Old Sep 2, 2010, 7:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Did you check Choice Hotels website? That will give you your answer as far as hotels. Do some checking and get back with us with more info.
Old Sep 2, 2010, 10:30 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Since your main question seems to be about Choice hotel options, I will move this to that forum. As far as general suggestions about Hawai`i, feel free to peruse the threads in that forum; they have host of suggestions about things to do and about travel with children to and in Hawai`i.

cblaisd
Co-Moderator, Hawai`i forum
Old Sep 4, 2010, 10:47 am
Suspended

Outrigger/Ohana Hotels have flagged most of their properties as Ascend Collection Hotels, so youll find plenty of choices in most of the "major" locations in Hawaii. Ive found most of the properties are 30,000 to 35,000 points per night for a room.
Old Oct 6, 2010, 11:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: elite plat wit choice hotels
thnks . we end up staying in san diego. I used my amtrak employee pass to ride for free in coach and we stay san diego for 5 days. we stay at the comfort inn and suites by sea world for the 1st 3 days and then we the last two days at the hoilday inn . so i got 4,00 points for comfort inn (only good thing bout it was the breakfast) and 2,000 for hoilday inn.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.