Wiki Posts
Search

VPN

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2015, 1:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH lifetime Sen; HH lifetime diamond; flying blue silver
VPN

Travelling to China in a few weeks, and I need to sort out a VPN so I can access websites such as the BBC. I know different VPNs get blocked at different times. Anyone know which ones currently work?
Old Jul 18, 2015, 1:21 am

Originally Posted by Truffles
Travelling to China in a few weeks, and I need to sort out a VPN so I can access websites such as the BBC. I know different VPNs get blocked at different times. Anyone know which ones currently work?
I always get the free ones, and toggle between them when they don't work. I don't know the names on the top of my head, but it's usually the first 3 results in google or App Store.
Regarding streaming stuff, don't keep your hopes up. Any hotels I've ever stayed at had crazy slow wifi. Hopefully its not the great firewall, and you'll be luckier than me
Old Jul 18, 2015, 4:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Express

@moderator: pls merge

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.