Wiki Posts
Search

CA 436 ICN-CTU "direct" w/ en-route stop in HFE

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2015, 5:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL-PM, TK-Elite, AA-lifetime gold, SPG-Plat
CA 436 ICN-CTU "direct" w/ en-route stop in HFE

CA 436 is a direct flight ICN-CTU with an en-route stop in HFE. Does anyone have any experience with this particular flight? It has a scheduled layover of ! hour in HFE and I would like to know what the procedure is during the stop regarding immigration/customs/baggage.

Thanks
Old Apr 14, 2015, 7:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by acf1270
CA 436 is a direct flight ICN-CTU with an en-route stop in HFE. Does anyone have any experience with this particular flight? It has a scheduled layover of ! hour in HFE and I would like to know what the procedure is during the stop regarding immigration/customs/baggage.

Thanks
I've never taken that specific flight, but I have done similar via DLC, PVG, and XMN several times:

1) You'll "enter" China in Hefei
-this process is really easy (fast) in DLC and XMN

2) Your bags will be checked through to Chengdu
-if you do have to go through any sort of customs formalities (unlikely), Chengdu is where it will happen
Old Apr 14, 2015, 10:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL-PM, TK-Elite, AA-lifetime gold, SPG-Plat
Originally Posted by moondog
I've never taken that specific flight, but I have done similar via DLC, PVG, and XMN several times:

1) You'll "enter" China in Hefei
-this process is really easy (fast) in DLC and XMN

2) Your bags will be checked through to Chengdu
-if you do have to go through any sort of customs formalities (unlikely), Chengdu is where it will happen
great!

thanks a lot ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.