Rreecommendations for massage near Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2012, 1:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold

Staying out here and never stayed here. Uusually at Westin in city.
Any good places around here for massages?
Old Nov 3, 2012, 2:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by anandrag
There are dozens of massage places within 500 meters of the Hilton. Congen (in the B tower of the Construction Bank building) is the only one that comes to mind off the top of my head, but you can probably do just as good without crossing NJ Road.
Old Nov 4, 2012, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I think Moondog missed the reference to the Hongqiao Hilton and was giving advice related to the older Hilton in Jing'an.

For the Hongqiao Hilton you are in the heart of Gubei and there are tons of massage places catering to Japanese and Koreans. Walk or take a cab to Hongmei Lu and just stroll up and down the street until you find a place you like. There will be a massage place every 50 meters.
Old Jan 9, 2017, 10:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold
4 years after being OP on this staying at the Shanghai Hilton. Same question on whether there are places to go to for massage
Old Jan 9, 2017, 3:37 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

4 years after being OP on this staying at the Shanghai Hilton. Same question on whether there are places to go to for massage
Post 3 (old or not) remains spot on for Hongqiao/Gubei. As for JA, the specific brands have changed a bit during the course of the past several years, but there are still plenty of massage places on both Yuyuan Rd and Huashan Rd. And, if you don't mind walking an extra 10 minutes, the Hengshan Rd area works (slightly nicer venues).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.