Search

Fly/Park hotel packages at ORD/MDW?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2011, 12:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Fly/Park hotel packages at ORD/MDW?

Which Chicagoland hotels offer these? Just stumbled across one for the Hyatt Regency O'Hare, and it look like it's only a few bucks a day on top of a room, for up to 14 days. Would have been cheaper all-in than the limo my wife got for us on a recent trip.

Thanks.
Old Jul 18, 2011, 8:28 am

Programs: WN Rapid Rewards, Delta Skymiles
I believe that all of the hotels at the Midway Airport Center offer the park/sleep/fly packages.

And since there are 8-9 hotels there in the complex chances are whichever loyalty program you belong to has a property there.
Old Jul 18, 2011, 9:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by normalone
I believe that all of the hotels at the Midway Airport Center offer the park/sleep/fly packages.

And since there are 8-9 hotels there in the complex chances are whichever loyalty program you belong to has a property there.
Thanks. Need to check into that.
Old Dec 23, 2011, 5:28 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
Mid-priced park and fly hotel near ORD?

Bump. We need to stay overnight near ORD before our 10 day trip to Hawaii.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good mid-priced (ie. free BK and HSIA) hotel near ORD that offers decent park and fly rates?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.