Wiki Posts
Search

Private Room "Resolution Pat-Down" Video

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2016, 7:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Private Room "Resolution Pat-Down" Video

What's really incredible is that the clerks allowed the guy's wife to film it.

Yes, they do fondle your crotch numerous times.

Yes, it's disgusting.

No, they will NEVER do this to me.
Old May 23, 2016, 8:47 am

nice find.
Old May 23, 2016, 11:45 am

Great find! For some reason I can't get audio from YouTube videos. Do we know what prompted the invitation to the back room?
Old May 23, 2016, 1:34 pm

I didn't see anything in the video that would need to be done in a private room. If the TSA is embarrassed to touch passengers in that way in public, that's not my problem and maybe they need to reevaluate their procedures. Especially when an ETD swab false alarm is one of the ways to get this resolution pat down.
Old May 23, 2016, 1:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by spd476
I didn't see anything in the video that would need to be done in a private room. If the TSA is embarrassed to touch passengers in that way in public, that's not my problem and maybe they need to reevaluate their procedures. Especially when an ETD swab false alarm is one of the ways to get this resolution pat down.
That's exactly the reason. The TSA doesn't want the American People to see their clerks fondling someone's plumbing with the front of their hands (as if the back of the hands make it any less intrusive).
Old May 23, 2016, 2:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FliesWay2Much
That's exactly the reason. The TSA doesn't want the American People to see their clerks fondling someone's plumbing with the front of their hands (as if the back of the hands make it any less intrusive).
Agree, if what TSA is doing isn't decent for the public eye then TSA shouldn't be doing it.
Old May 23, 2016, 2:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA,RR,NW,Delta ,UA,CO
Cop frisks (true 'patdowns') are on TV every night. Ask an LE how many weapons (and what kind) they've missed because they didn't swipe a suspect's genitals 3 times in each direction with open palms.

Events in DEN proved that no one - other pax or fellow TSOs - gets upset or thinks there's anything unusual when a male TSO open-palms a male pax's genitals in public. A TSO did it repeatedly and no one - not even another TSO - questioned it.
Old May 23, 2016, 2:52 pm

Angry

Originally Posted by chollie
Cop frisks (true 'patdowns') are on TV every night. Ask an LE how many weapons (and what kind) they've missed because they didn't swipe a suspect's genitals 3 times in each direction with open palms.

Events in DEN proved that no one - other pax or fellow TSOs - gets upset or thinks there's anything unusual when a male TSO open-palms a male pax's genitals in public. A TSO did it repeatedly and no one - not even another TSO - questioned it.
What about a female then? I would never even be able to "spread" legs that the male TSA asked of the male passenger.:
Old May 23, 2016, 4:59 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by chollie
Cops generally don't search for underwear bombs.
Old May 23, 2016, 7:34 pm

Programs: QFF
Originally Posted by TWA884
Cops generally don't search for underwear bombs.
Underwear bombs don't generally work.
If TSA wants to claim that such patdowns are to locate "underwear bombs" then they should be doing these patdowns to everyone as the body scanners are not capable of detecting them.
Old May 24, 2016, 10:38 am

Originally Posted by petaluma1
... For some reason I can't get audio from YouTube videos. Do we know what prompted the invitation to the back room?
I had the same problem, but it was easy fix. Go to Internet Options, advanced settings, multimedia, enable codecs and play sound on webpages. The sound comes on when you reload any youtube.
Old May 24, 2016, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by cacj
I had the same problem, but it was easy fix. Go to Internet Options, advanced settings, multimedia, enable codecs and play sound on webpages. The sound comes on when you reload any youtube.
Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.