Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Incident at BHX Security Check

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2015, 2:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M (LX/LH) Silver, Marriott Platinum, Accor Silver, AF/KL Silver, Swiss Railway
Originally Posted by tai4de2
Was this encounter taking place via email, in rich-text or html format?

Or did you perhaps mean "bald-faced" liar?

[couldn't resist]
I stand corrected... It was indeed a "bald-faced lie".
Old Nov 8, 2015, 10:39 am

An interesting question, that appears to have no official answer, is whether you can leave the security screening at any point? And whether leaving that screening forfeits your right to re-enter?

The TSA appear to allow people to leave the screening to deal with their prohibited items: http://blog.tsa.gov/2009/09/what-hap...ted-items.html

That seems a reasonable solution, especially for those with their car at the airport.

However, I cannot find any information for the UK.
Old Nov 9, 2015, 12:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M (LX/LH) Silver, Marriott Platinum, Accor Silver, AF/KL Silver, Swiss Railway
Originally Posted by BruceyBonus
An interesting question, that appears to have no official answer, is whether you can leave the security screening at any point? And whether leaving that screening forfeits your right to re-enter?

The TSA appear to allow people to leave the screening to deal with their prohibited items: http://blog.tsa.gov/2009/09/what-hap...ted-items.html

That seems a reasonable solution, especially for those with their car at the airport.

However, I cannot find any information for the UK.
A most excellent question!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.