Community
Wiki Posts
Search

You Can Now Yelp Review the TSA

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2015, 2:14 pm

Originally Posted by Boggie Dog
I doubt that is true but even if it is what about the time these items spend in trash bins right at the checkpoint.

Aren't they potentially dangerous at that time or not?
New computer and losing half of what I try to write.

Wish I could find the comment, but he meant that TSA checks everything BEFORE it goes into the trash bins.
Old Aug 21, 2015, 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by petaluma1
New computer and losing half of what I try to write.

Wish I could find the comment, but he meant that TSA checks everything BEFORE it goes into the trash bins.
Well, we know that is not true. They grabbed my bottle of water out of the pocket of my carry on and threw it in the trash that was next to me and the line of passengers waiting to go through.
Old Aug 21, 2015, 4:17 pm

Originally Posted by Jane42
Well, we know that is not true. They grabbed my bottle of water out of the pocket of my carry on and threw it in the trash that was next to me and the line of passengers waiting to go through.
You weren't given the opportunity to surrender it voluntarily or give it to someone one else or take it back to your car? I thought the TSA always gives the passenger the opportunity to decide how he/she is going to be relieved of possessions.
Old Aug 25, 2015, 10:14 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA,RR,NW,Delta ,UA,CO
It's interesting that so many of the comments, positive as well as negative, address rude screeners: barkers, TSOs standing around socializing, etc. Even positive reviews often include a reference to rude TSO behavior as the norm, not the exception.

Sorry, all you 'good apple' TSOs. If you stood around playing with your cellphone and making social chat with your pals while one of your buddies barked at me in my wheelchair or raised his voice because I am hard of hearing, not stupid - if you stood by and didn't get involved, if you 'saw something' and didn't 'say something', then you are guilty by association. You are not really a 'good apple' TSO because your actions support the misbehavior of your coworkers.
Old Aug 25, 2015, 10:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by chollie
It's interesting that so many of the comments, positive as well as negative, address rude screeners: barkers, TSOs standing around socializing, etc. Even positive reviews often include a reference to rude TSO behavior as the norm, not the exception.

Sorry, all you 'good apple' TSOs. If you stood around playing with your cellphone and making social chat with your pals while one of your buddies barked at me in my wheelchair or raised his voice because I am hard of hearing, not stupid - if you stood by and didn't get involved, if you 'saw something' and didn't 'say something', then you are guilty by association. You are not really a 'good apple' TSO because your actions support the misbehavior of your coworkers.
^^^^^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.