Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

FYI, Curtis Burns ("Blogger Bob") reads FT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2014, 8:38 am
Original Poster

… and BoingBoing.

Source: ~800 pages of docs I got from my FOIA/PA lawsuit against the TSA.

Turns out that if they see negative press on BoingBoing, they get really scared.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 8:53 am

That's not really news. "TSA Bob" is his handle here on FlyerTalk. He's even been known to post occasionally.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 11:09 am
Suspended

Makes sense since they did an article about Mark (one of the main writers)'s underage daughter getting sexually harassed by a TSA agent:

http://boingboing.net/2013/06/16/lax...s-my-15-y.html

That caused a lot of problems for them.

And Cory Doctrow is on the board of the EFF (along with famous anti TSA people like Bruce Schneier) and does a bunch of anti-surveilance writing.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 11:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Deltaworst Peon Level, TSA "Layer 21 Club", NW WP RIP
I always admire a professional who is good at his job, and Blogdad Bob is a highly skilled craftsman as a wordsmith in the Ministry of Doublethink Propaganda. ^
Old Oct 27, 2014, 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by jkhuggins
That's not really news. "TSA Bob" is his handle here on FlyerTalk. He's even been known to post occasionally.
He's not posted here in 4 years. And it's 2 months since we heard from his boss, Ross Feinstein.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 8:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by saizai
… and BoingBoing.

Source: ~800 pages of docs I got from my FOIA/PA lawsuit against the TSA.

Turns out that if they see negative press on BoingBoing, they get really scared.
Originally Posted by petaluma1
He's not posted here in 4 years. And it's 2 months since we heard from his boss, Ross Feinstein.
They successfully silenced most of the Constitutional debate via the PreCheck extortion. They don't have to do anything any more because they have silenced the debate by appealing to our collective ego.

That's really sad and I grieve for my country and the future of Freedom and Liberty.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.