Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

Homeland Security Agent Harasses Dad For Taking Pictures of His Own Daughters

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Homeland Security Agent Harasses Dad For Taking Pictures of His Own Daughters

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2014, 8:17 am

Programs: UA Life Gold, Marriott Life Titanium
Originally Posted by gobluetwo
Several points.

First, maybe your characterization that "most people" will identify the specific agency is true, but that's most, not all.

Second, there are people who work just for DHS and not one of the myriad agencies under the DHS umbrella.

Third, not a big deal? A father is suspected of exploitation by some purported federal agent and it's not a big deal? Maybe in hindsight or from the comfort of a keyboard, but I'm sure most would be taken aback (at best) when put into that particular situation. Let's not blame the victim.
1) Yes, that's why I wrote "most". As in, the vast majority.

2) True, and how many of those people are classified as law enforcement?

3) Some old guy on a ferry comes up and sticks his business in where it doesn't belong. Cussing him out is the best course of action. If you feel strongly about it, then make a complaint immediately to the captain of the ferry.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.