New FSD Named DL Wright at FLL

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2014, 9:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
New FSD Named DL Wright at FLL

Hi All,

I heard Tim Lewis that he is no longer work TSA at FLL. Is that true? Did they fired him? He has no security aviation experience. He never had any experience. They already replaced him. New TSA FSD named DL Wright.
Old May 3, 2014, 9:26 pm

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
I wonder if he is related to Dudley Do?
Old May 5, 2014, 11:22 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Lewis was the worst of the worst - an incompetent buffoon who could care less about customers, airlines or the airports. Good riddance.
Old May 13, 2014, 11:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bocastephen
Lewis was the worst of the worst - an incompetent buffoon who could care less about customers, airlines or the airports. Good riddance.
Yes, he does. That's why they they fired him. He has no aviation security experience. He never had any experience. His behavior is not acceptable. He didn't listen to those customers, airlines and etc.

Good riddance to Mr. Tim Lewis!!! Get him out of there!!
Old May 20, 2014, 1:53 pm

Programs: DL 0.22 MM, AA 0.34 MM, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 GC 5*
This appears to be really old news. According to his linkedin profile, he was FLL FSD "January 2007 – July 2013 (6 years 7 months)", and has been the MIA D-FSD "July 2013 – Present (11 months)". That makes it sound like he's aiming for a FSD position in a Cat X airport. HNL? : )
Old May 21, 2014, 8:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sbagdon
This appears to be really old news. According to his linkedin profile, he was FLL FSD "January 2007 – July 2013 (6 years 7 months)", and has been the MIA D-FSD "July 2013 – Present (11 months)". That makes it sound like he's aiming for a FSD position in a Cat X airport. HNL? : )
Where did you hear this? How? I thought he still there. Did I missing something?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.