Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

Whitehouse Petition: Require the TSA to Follow the Law!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Whitehouse Petition: Require the TSA to Follow the Law!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2012, 6:54 pm

Originally Posted by Herb687
+1 ^ ^ ^

...on everything but the "no chance of being elected" qualifier. While obviously I recognize that it's true, it's only the self-fulfilling prophecy nature of the statement that makes it so. I don't understand why so many otherwise intelligent, civic-minded, politically active people who are fed up with "lesser of two evil" choices find it so hard to refuse to be collaborators with a badly broken, severely flawed and corrupt two-party system.

Any TS&S participant that feels strongly enough about the abuse, corruption, waste, theft and assault perpetrated by TSA on a daily basis that they post here regularly should not be voting for Obama or Romney.

I posted on a different thread that if you are going to go against your usual party affiliation and vote for Gary Johnson (and, unless you are a TSO, if you are here, you should!), it is equally important that you let the major party for which you're no longer voting know exactly why they lost your vote.
I am definitely voting but I'm not going to vote for either Obama or Romney. I did vote for Obama previously but it's clear he's happy with anything the TSA does. Romney's just a buffoon.
Old Aug 9, 2012, 9:16 am

Programs: Skymiles - FO
22,273 down, 2,727 to go to hit 25K. This appears to be the last day. For those of you who would like to sign please do. For those who haven't gone begging yet on facebook, twitter or other sites you frequent, the time to do it appears to be now!

Edit: It looks like the Whitehouse killed it right after I posted this. I suppose this is to be expected.

Last edited by RedSnapper; Aug 9, 2012 at 9:27 am Reason: Update
Old Aug 13, 2012, 6:17 am

A new version of the petition was just posted. Vote early, vote often

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.