What happened to 'Resistance'?

Subscribe
I managed to get two opt-out patdowns this weekend. During the normal 'Here's what I'm going to do' lecture, both gropers said they would move their hand along my inner leg until it touches "the torso".

Two gropers in two airports... Did a memo banning the term resistance go out? While I think "torso" is a bad euphemism for "crotch/labia/scrotum", I do applaud the rejection of the ridiculous term "resistance".

I was ticked off that one of the gropers felt compelled to question why I opted out, but that's another thread...
Quote: I managed to get two opt-out patdowns this weekend. During the normal 'Here's what I'm going to do' lecture, both gropers said they would move their hand along my inner leg until it touches "the torso".

Two gropers in two airports... Did a memo banning the term resistance go out? While I think "torso" is a bad euphemism for "crotch/labia/scrotum", I do applaud the rejection of the ridiculous term "resistance".

I was ticked off that one of the gropers felt compelled to question why I opted out, but that's another thread...
Yep, I've gotten the "torso" in lieu of "resistance" the last four or five times.
Never mind what words they used... did they actually go up that high?
Quote: Never mind what words they used... did they actually go up that high?
Not on me.
I've been getting "sensitive areas" lately.

They're never gotten that high. The bum massage felt nice, though.
Last week at DCA got the "resistance" spiel. Told the checker that I've been married 19 years and this will be great. He didn't reach the "resistance".
Quote: I managed to get two opt-out patdowns this weekend. During the normal 'Here's what I'm going to do' lecture, both gropers said they would move their hand along my inner leg until it touches "the torso".

Jimney Christmas the IQ is dropping by the moment. Never mind they dont know there butt from a hole in the ground yet even have a grasp on on anatomy and physiology as if "resistance" wasnt stupid enough they completely missed a major anatomical piece on the human frame... that being "the pelvis"

This will be fun if they say resistance or pelvis to me as im gonna embrass the heck out of them and give them a lesson in A&P using the correct terms that the whole terminal will hear.
Quote: I've been getting "sensitive areas" lately.

They're never gotten that high. The bum massage felt nice, though.
Your tax dollars at work, LOL!
Lately, I regularly ask them to scratch my "resistance sack" "while they are there" when they use that term.

For far its been quite effective of keeping them away from it and making them blush or become offended.
Quote: For far its been quite effective of keeping them away from it and making them blush or become offended.
This.
Quote: both gropers said they would move their hand along my inner leg until it touches "the torso".
"I usually have to call a 976 number for that kind of talk."

Too dated?
Got "groin" at ORD last week so maybe protocol has changed? Maybe they got tired of trying to explain what part of the body "resistance" meant?
When in their little spiel did they say resistance? Or now torso? In a half-dozen or so opt-outs, I've never heard those words. Do they say it at the beginning before the grope starts, or during the process as they are sliding the hands up the legs repeatedly?

After the initial speech, but pre pat down, I always ask either "are you going to touch my genitals?" or "are you going to touch my testicles?" They have varying degrees of discomfort in their reaction but always answer no, and to date I have never been karate chopped in the resistance, so perhaps my strategy works. But I wonder if it is preventing them from saying "resistance" (or torso) later in the process.

reminds me of that old parody film Porklyps Now.

"where are you going to touch me"

"up to your torso"

"Which 'part' of the torso?"

"Well...YOU know..."

"No, I don't know, which part?"

"come on, you know".....
Quote: During the normal 'Here's what I'm going to do' lecture, both gropers said they would move their hand along my inner leg until it touches "the torso".
"Jiminy Cricket! You're going to move your hand THROUGH my genitals and pelvis?"