Wiki Posts
Search

TSO Calling for "Male Grope"

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2011, 7:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hertz 5* Gold
TSO Calling for "Male Grope"

Heard a new one going through ATL this morning. As I was waiting to put my things through xray and walk through the WTMD, I heard the WTMD alarm and the TSO yell for a "Male Grope." I thought I misheard until the guy in front of me went through, alarmed, and another "Male Grope" got yelled for.

At least they're calling it what it is...
Old Aug 22, 2011, 7:04 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, DL DM MM. National Exec... and my CC qualified for Plat. Status!
That is freaking funny!

Maybe the TSA was having a bad day...
Old Aug 22, 2011, 7:20 am

you can't collect unemployment without being fired... guess he wants to get away from gov't work
Old Aug 22, 2011, 8:00 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Chaos.Defined
you can't collect unemployment without being fired... guess he wants to get away from gov't work
"Terminated for cause" is one of the typical reasons for rejecting unemployment applications.

In any jurisdiction with any amount of sensibility, anyway.
Old Aug 22, 2011, 8:09 am

At least he was being honest about what was going to happen next.
Old Aug 22, 2011, 8:15 am

I love it!

It's the truth. ^

So, more dissent among the ranks? Or a new creative way to get people in the cancer machines?
Old Aug 22, 2011, 9:48 am

Programs: *wood Gold
"Male sexual assault" would still be a more accurate thing to call it.

Or if you want to take the sexual part out of it, "Male for prison frisk on lane 1" would likely tell people what they're in for.
Old Aug 22, 2011, 10:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hertz 5* Gold
Originally Posted by CelticPax
So, more dissent among the ranks? Or a new creative way to get people in the cancer machines?
It was on a WTMD only lane. Oddly, the guy would also yell "all belts, nothing in pockets, blah blah blah" but about 80% of us (including me) kept a belt on, fully visible with no question.
Old Aug 22, 2011, 10:54 am

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Amtrak
Sorry, not gonna believe this one until it's documented with video evidence. I can certainly believe that it could happen, but with the widespread use of smartphone cameras, you gotta provide better proof of something like this these days.
Old Aug 22, 2011, 11:10 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by elmococker
That is freaking funny!

Maybe the TSA was having a bad day...
While funny, imho, it's sad and very very very (n.b. very x3) unprofessional and although it won't do any good, that does need to be brought to a supervisor's attention along with an e-mail to the TSA's disservice contact center (which won't do any good either if I may add but it should be sent)
Old Aug 22, 2011, 11:29 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by goalie
While funny, imho, it's sad and very very very (n.b. very x3) unprofessional and although it won't do any good, that does need to be brought to a supervisor's attention along with an e-mail to the TSA's disservice contact center (which won't do any good either if I may add but it should be sent)
Probably get more attention posting a Youtube video of the guy calling "male grope" and offering it to CNN.

Old Aug 22, 2011, 12:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Caradoc
Probably get more attention posting a Youtube video of the guy calling "male grope" and offering it to CNN.

+1

sad that they think that sexual harassment would be part of the occupation.
Old Aug 22, 2011, 12:03 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by neuron
+1

sad that they think that sexual harassment would be part of the occupation.
ATL seems to have a lot in common with Mos Eisley Spaceport.

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
Old Aug 22, 2011, 12:50 pm

Originally Posted by Caradoc
ATL seems to have a lot in common with Mos Eisley Spaceport.

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
I thought it was Teddy Bear Junction that was the most wretched hive of scum and villainy. (Futurama reference)

Small side note for all that know me. I am still alive and kicking, I can't go into detail but things are improving. I hope to be back here full time by Christmas.
Old Aug 22, 2011, 10:05 pm

Originally Posted by goalie
Noooo. Not at all. I want this guy to keep it up, keep telling the truth.

He's being more professional than the rest who imply resistance and genitals are soooo different. Honesty is the best policy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.