Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Explorer Card - United Club passes at your 1-yr. Anniversary

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2014, 4:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United MileagePlus, Hyatt Platinum

Did anyone get their United Club passes automatically mailed to them at their one year anniversary of owning the Chase United Explorer Card? I waited a month past one year and called to inquire about them. The rep I spoke with didn't question me at all and said he'd mail them out. I just got mine this weekend.

I wonder if they are only mailing them if you call to ask about why they didn't arrive.
Old Nov 28, 2014, 4:58 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by Travel4Points
Did anyone get their United Club passes automatically mailed to them at their one year anniversary of owning the Chase United Explorer Card? I waited a month past one year and called to inquire about them. The rep I spoke with didn't question me at all and said he'd mail them out. I just got mine this weekend.

I wonder if they are only mailing them if you call to ask about why they didn't arrive.
Yes, I got mine in the mail at the end of October. Right around my one year anniversary.
Old Nov 29, 2014, 2:22 pm

Programs: AS MVPG; Hertz Pres; Tanquery Million Minier
Originally Posted by Finkface
Yes, I got mine in the mail at the end of October. Right around my one year anniversary.
Mine also tend to show up just before the renewal month. At least that was the case for the last two years; who knows what next year will bring.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.