Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Denied by Chase Business Rep Due to Insufficient Utilization / Too Many Apps

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Denied by Chase Business Rep Due to Insufficient Utilization / Too Many Apps

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2014, 9:44 pm

I got denied chase ink bold because my business was 3years old and they said they like to see a business older than 3years old? Anyone have this problem. It is a legit investment business.Do I just apply again in a 3months and say the business is 5 years old?
Old Sep 29, 2014, 3:14 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
Originally Posted by firefighterchris
I got denied chase ink bold because my business was 3years old and they said they like to see a business older than 3years old? Anyone have this problem. It is a legit investment business.Do I just apply again in a 3months and say the business is 5 years old?
If you are comfortable lying on a cc app.
Old Sep 29, 2014, 3:17 am

Originally Posted by skibum7732
If you are comfortable lying on a cc app.
While lying in a cc app is one thing (ethics of that aside), lying on a cc app where they already have documented information from you about your business to the contrary, could potentially result in more than just a denied application. Unless of course you had a really good explanation for your initial error
Old Sep 29, 2014, 7:53 am

Yeah. I just could believe the reason I got turned down was because my business was to new
Old Sep 30, 2014, 1:25 am
In memoriam

Originally Posted by JaysonW
I will never understand why any one would need more than 4 cards in their wallet, but to each his/her own.
Bonus man, bonuses! ,

How else are we going to travel in F with the devaluation by UAL?
Old Sep 30, 2014, 1:28 am
In memoriam

Originally Posted by domino007
I assume Chase is a bit strict with business card reconsideration - compared with personal cards. Business card reconsideration checks lots of info and have multiple reasons for denials.
IMHO, nope,

I have found Chase to be most agreeable about granting multiple biz cards. All you need is a rational explanation as to why you need the need biz card such as new business or accounting reasons.

Just about always get denied online and just about always I get the card when I call recon.
Old Sep 30, 2014, 4:22 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
Originally Posted by JaysonW
Is this a point run you're doing or something? Chase probably sees you as either high risk because of all your cards or as a churner like Augustus mentioned.

I will never understand why any one would need more than 4 cards in their wallet, but to each his/her own.
LOL. Wife and I have about 10x that open at any given time...not all in wallet of course, but with only 4 I would likely die of a coronary

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.