Wiki Posts
Search

Change old INK to new INK

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2012, 6:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: spg gold
Change old INK to new INK

I got the old Ink back in Oct, however just after that the new Ink Bold came out. I have way to many Chase apps to apply for the new card. But I was missing out on the 5x office,cable and so on.I called and ask them to switch me to the new product and they said fine. I know there was no sign up bonus but it was still worth it to me for the 5x.( I have a ton of office supply spending) Also this keeps me from pushing Chase too far.It worked for me.I haven't heard much talk about being able to make this change. Maybe there are others that can benefit as well?
Old Jul 17, 2012, 6:34 pm

Programs: HHonor Dia, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by jkoenig51
I got the old Ink back in Oct, however just after that the new Ink Bold came out. I have way to many Chase apps to apply for the new card. But I was missing out on the 5x office,cable and so on.I called and ask them to switch me to the new product and they said fine. I know there was no sign up bonus but it was still worth it to me for the 5x.( I have a ton of office supply spending) Also this keeps me from pushing Chase too far.It worked for me.I haven't heard much talk about being able to make this change. Maybe there are others that can benefit as well?
You sure there's no (hard)inquiry hit?
I'd be interested if no hard inquiry.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 7:03 pm

almost positive no hard pull. i did this a few months ago. was even able to keep using my old card (for the new benefits) until the new one arrived.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 7:17 pm

You can keep the old Ink which gives you the annual 7,500 bonus per each 25,000 and get the new one too to use for the 5x office supplies, cell phone, etc. Get the bonus points for the new one, too.

Last edited by Tizzette; Jul 18, 2012 at 5:51 pm
Old Jul 18, 2012, 2:20 pm

Programs: HHonor Dia, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by Tizzette
You can keep the old Ink which gives you the annual 7,500 bonus per eqch 25,000 and get fhe new one too to use for the 5x office supplies, cell phone, etc. Get the bonus points for the new one, too.
I know. I'm trying to save my inquiry for another chase card
That's why i'd rather they convert it if possible, since i rather like the 5x office/wireless/cable points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.