Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CX pricing from Europe

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2017, 11:27 pm
Moderator, Emirates

Programs: BAEC Silver, FB Platinum, KQ Asante Gold, Shebamiles Blue, Emirates Blue
Originally Posted by christep
That's a decrease in fare for most people whose money is basically not in Sterling, given the Brexit devaluation of the pound!
Pesky Brexit making these ex-EU flights more expensive for us Brits . Still over £2000 less if pricing up ex -UK

S
Old Apr 26, 2017, 11:28 pm
mxr

Programs: CX DM
Originally Posted by KACommuter
I reckon this is another symptom of over expansion by CX. Too much capacity for the origin-destination market, so they are lowering prices for those will to connect rather than fly with empty seats.
I dont think its just CX at fault here. origin-destination say FRA-HKG its LH that added capacity by switching from B744 to B748 and then A380.

Also the added capacity of ME3 where nowadays a lot of people will just opt to stop over once and save 3000$ or more.

DUS-HKG seems to have consistently high loads, or at least whenever I'm sitting in the plane.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.