Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Can't wait for my first Cathay First experience

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2014, 12:33 am
Original Poster

Location: Shanghai, Beijing, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Vancouver
Programs: A3 Gold, CX, CA, PCR Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, 1865 Voyager

Just booked award tickets this morning an return first class ticket from HKG to FRA for Feb 2015.

But I will actually stay in Frankfurt for only two days and then head to London. But the tax UK charges is fairly high...so I avoided direct HKG LHR flight...

After all, I look forward to the First Class lounge, the Pye pajamas, great food and other benefits that First Class has to offer!

Hopefully I can get most out of it!
Old Jun 14, 2014, 1:07 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Dear Twy,
I am the same, flying HKG-LHR three weeks tomorrow in First Class - very much looking forward to it. I have been lucky enough to enjoy the CX new business many times and do think it is the best I have ever experienced, and also flew First HKG-HND. Although not the 'full' First experience on that relatively short flight, the amazing crew and cabin means the 12 hours to London will surely be wonderful. I plan to write my first TR also. Hope yours will be great too.
Old Jun 14, 2014, 1:13 am
Original Poster

Location: Shanghai, Beijing, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Vancouver
Programs: A3 Gold, CX, CA, PCR Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, 1865 Voyager
Originally Posted by Tootall33
Dear Twy,
I am the same, flying HKG-LHR three weeks tomorrow in First Class - very much looking forward to it. I have been lucky enough to enjoy the CX new business many times and do think it is the best I have ever experienced, and also flew First HKG-HND. Although not the 'full' First experience on that relatively short flight, the amazing crew and cabin means the 12 hours to London will surely be wonderful. I plan to write my first TR also. Hope yours will be great too.
Great to hear!

Hope you will enjoy it (I am sure you definitely will) and look forward to your TR!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.