OLCI info required asap please

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2016, 3:59 am
formerly known as lady1964
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze
OLCI info required asap please

Evening,

We have a CX flight, CX162, departing SYD on 13/2 at 11.25 as part of a QR routing back to ARN. I'm trying to check us in online but the CX online check in isn't recognising either our flight booking ref or the e-ticket number, both of which areQR numbers.

Our QR e-ticket number starts 157. Is there any way we can OLCI on CX with the QR ref numbers or is there a way to get a CX ref number that their website will recognise?

Any help greatly appreciated, thank you.
Old Feb 11, 2016, 9:05 am

Programs: AA EXPLT
Why not try calling CX?
Old Feb 11, 2016, 5:43 pm

Programs: CXAM BAEC
Go to CX Website > Manage > Manage Booking. Put down you name the 6 digits booking reference number which you can find on your e-ticket. You can view your booking and you should be able to do OLCI within T-48. Of course if you are MPC member, you simply add the MPC number to your booking via QR or thru your TA then problem fixed.
Old Feb 11, 2016, 9:03 pm
formerly known as lady1964
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze
Originally Posted by Sohoboy
Go to CX Website > Manage > Manage Booking. Put down you name the 6 digits booking reference number which you can find on your e-ticket. You can view your booking and you should be able to do OLCI within T-48. Of course if you are MPC member, you simply add the MPC number to your booking via QR or thru your TA then problem fixed.
Thank you, I tried that & can access my booking, however there is a note saying online checki in isn't available. Maybe that's because we're on a QR booking with CX as a codeshare. Not to worry, we'll just check in at the airport tomorrow.

Thanks again, appreciated.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 6:30 am
Suspended

Programs: AA & SPG Plat
Should have called QR instead. They issued your ticket.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 7:48 am

Programs: UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by LadyB
Evening,

We have a CX flight, CX162, departing SYD on 13/2 at 11.25 as part of a QR routing back to ARN. I'm trying to check us in online but the CX online check in isn't recognising either our flight booking ref or the e-ticket number, both of which areQR numbers.

Our QR e-ticket number starts 157. Is there any way we can OLCI on CX with the QR ref numbers or is there a way to get a CX ref number that their website will recognise?

Any help greatly appreciated, thank you.
Call CX with your QR ticket number. If CX can see your booking then you should be fine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.